Gold on Bonus Level

[Post New]by izzymonkey on May 9, 17 8:30 AM
Has anyone been able to get gold on bonus level? The closest I come is 9:21.

amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Re:Gold on Bonus Level

[Post New]by amminnc on May 9, 17 9:42 AM
I can't get it either. HELP!

[Post New]by izzymonkey on May 9, 17 11:54 AM
I was finally able to get gold. I ignored the run fast building and tried to get over to the warehouse as soon as possible. I did not upgrade camp until the warehouse was built.

Deewani
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Deewani on May 10, 17 3:55 AM
I chopped a tree and built the sawmill, then mined silver until I could build the farm. I picked the berries and mined silver and collected resources until I could add one worker and break the rock up to the mine, which happened about the same time (the two tasks use different resources, so it works). I built the silver mine and ignored the cobbler, then I mined rock and upgraded the farm while waiting to get enough resources to bomb the big rock, then headed to the storehouse, but also gave wood to the bomb maker. Mining rock and collecting resources, I upgraded the storehouse all the way, then added another worker. I upgraded the farm and built the dock and the rock exchange, then upgraded the silver mine and the sawmill. I added another worker, and kept the exchange going the whole time. I went to the island and opened the temple, unlocked the skull first, then knocked off the huts, the lamps, and the caveman's area as I got enough resources. I was able to finish everything, including getting the four hidden caches, just before I ran out of time--but it did take a couple of tries.

Edited on 05/10/2017 at 3:57:30 AM PST

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on May 18, 17 12:59 PM
*Once the Boathouse is built, you will begin a frenzy of gathering all resources, berries, chopping trees, mining stone and silver. Upgrade only the Storehouse. Do not use wood to stone exchange until after village huts are built.

The method below worked for me gave me a small amount of time to spare:

• Chop tree
• Build Sawmill
• Berries
• Mine 2 silver
• Berries and resources
• Mine 3 silver
• Build Fishing hut
• Berries and resources
• Mine 1 silver
• Destroy Boulder to silver mine
• Resources & Hammer
• Upgrade Second Worker
• Build Silver Mine
• Berries and resources
• Pick up Bomb, resources
• Upgrade Third Worker
• Mine 2 stone piles
• Build Cobbler House
• Mine 1 Stone pile
• Destroy Boulder to right
• Mine 3 stones piles
• Gather resources while waiting for silver
• Destroy small Boulder
• Pay Tribesmen wood,
• Destroy boulder to Storehouse
• Mine enough silver to destroy last boulder
• Build Storehouse
• Build Boathouse, begin chopping, mining everything
• Storehouse Level 2
• Wood to Stone Exchange, Storehouse Level 3
• Build bridge, pay silver to idol
• Pay wood & stone to Idol on top of Temple, simultaneously light lamps
• Repair huts
• Begin using wood to stone exchange
• Boulder to Caveman area, destroy totem & cave holes

LyndaLune
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by LyndaLune on Aug 7, 17 10:53 AM
The shortened version of the lengthy list above is...
1) DO build the speed up hut
2) Only upgrade the worker hut and the store house
3) Do the bridge to the island, give silver to the idol and complete the stuff on the platform before the cave stuff or fixing the huts on the beach

I had played the level about 25 times not coming even close to gold level before I checked here. I cleared it gold the first try after looking at all the suggestions above.

[Post New]by mustangcelli on Sep 19, 17 12:27 AM
LyndaLune: Thank you SO much for your post. I too tried and tried and tried - using the previous posts for this level. And NOTHING worked until I read your extra hints!! FINALLY - after putting it aside, out of mind for a few months (and to ease my anxiety level!!!) - I did what you suggested. Finished it AND had 6 secs to spare!! Those 6 secs are the most satisfying secs I've ever experienced!!!

Suzzzzz
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Suzzzzz on Jan 14, 18 2:31 PM
The dock and stone exchange are red herrings that use resources unnecessarily. There is enough stone if you wait to mine most of it once the storehouse is completely leveled up. I only upgraded the storehouse and camp to the max. Silver mine is upgraded once and the fishery, cobbler and lumber mill are left at level one. Then there was plenty of time left.

[Post New]by TurtledoveJB on Mar 10, 18 10:15 AM
LyndaLune wrote:The shortened version of the lengthy list above is...
1) DO build the speed up hut
2) Only upgrade the worker hut and the store house
3) Do the bridge to the island, give silver to the idol and complete the stuff on the platform before the cave stuff or fixing the huts on the beach

I had played the level about 25 times not coming even close to gold level before I checked here. I cleared it gold the first try after looking at all the suggestions above.

This worked for me. Thanks so much!

Go to: