Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

hepatitus

[Post New]by spedgnt on Apr 17, 10 10:57 AM
can't kill her - at level 99

Re:hepatitus

[Post New]by CJFinnegan on Aug 19, 10 12:32 PM
You can't kill her ... you have to get past her by helping Gretel get her report card back from Mimsey Mara so Mimsey's mother gives you her Actor's Guild card, which you then give to Heptitus. While in Heptitus' shack, you wait until she leaves for the talent agent's office and open the chest. That's where the "blessing" of Wickedness is hidden.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 19, 10 5:46 PM
Well you do need to defeat her at the end. I can't remember how I did it, though. I think Blizzard Scrolls and Radiance Songs work well on the dark embers, but I can't remember what to use on Heptitus. But at level 99... are you making sure you're looking after your party during the fight? Make sure you heal and cure them during the fight as staying alive is as important as hitting hard!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 19, 10 6:14 PM
Just played it again with Ean being at level 72 and everyone else lower. Use Lya's Siren Song on Heptitus and whenever there are Dark Espers, have her hit them with Radiance Song. I had Ean as a behemoth, using his Plague spell on the dark espers. I made sure I had 99 elixirs, 99 auquifolium extora and at least 50 cassia leaves in my inventory, and I had 5 tinctura hypericums. Basically, Lya was doing all the hard work while everyone else was just trying to keep everyone alive. It was a hard fight but I managed it.

Go to: