FREEZING

[Post New]by redhotmama1 on May 9, 17 8:55 PM
I TRIED TO PLAY THIS GAME AND KEEP FREEZING ON ME. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD TROUBLE WITH THIS GAME. IT'S THE BEGINING OF THE GAME.

Edited on 05/09/2017 at 8:56:58 PM PST

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Re:FREEZING

[Post New]by kgustavson on May 10, 17 1:18 AM
Yes, other people have and please stop yelling at us all. If you would post to the tech thread that would be great!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:FREEZING

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 10, 17 1:53 PM
Hi redhotmama1,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that when trying to play this game it keeps freezing. It is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve the freezing issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the designated technical issues thread as kgustavson mentioned. I'll include a link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Embrace of Ocean: Story of Hope here.

By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are seeing to alert to the appropriate teams. Thank you for your patience and understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the active moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: