bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Magic Cards Solitaire 2: The Fountain of Life

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 10, 17 12:29 AM
Experience a new and exciting solitaire adventure with magician Knoxford in the land of Elves! The “fountain of life" is losing its magic and will have devastating consequences throughout the land of the elves should its power be extinguished. Do not waste any time and follow Knoxford on his exciting journey to save them!

Play through many Solitaire levels with different game variations and challenges. Earning milestones and bonuses while you solve tricky puzzles!

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

Re:Magic Cards Solitaire 2: The Fountain of Life

[Post New]by lcjdqs on May 10, 17 9:40 AM
First there has to be cards and puzzles. I have fog only. There are no cards, I have clicked and clicked thinking I needed to clear fog. Nothing happened. HELP

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on May 10, 17 1:51 PM
on top left do you see a fairy with green buttons?press on them

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on May 14, 17 10:02 AM
Found it and it worked. Thanks smile

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 16, 17 12:19 PM
I love this game. It's more fun than other solitaire games, because of the variety of games I can play.

May I make a suggestion to the developers: it would have been better if the power-up bottles at the left showed me what they did when I hover over each one. That way I wouldn't forget what each one does, rather than hoping that I won't forget what I can use each one for.

[Post New]by hicksville on May 24, 17 10:41 PM
I agree Valdy! I have spent quite a bit of time trying to find descriptions for the jars and other icons. Too bad no one thought of this in development. So I play without using my hard earned power-ups!

Go to: