Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Space Mosaics here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 10, 17 12:45 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 05/10/2017 at 6:37:43 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Space Mosaics here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 10, 17 6:37 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Space Mosaics here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Space Mosaics.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

lvd04
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lvd04 on May 10, 17 11:00 AM
Hard to review a game when you can't continue past the 3rd level. Looks like it could be fun, but who really knows

HeatherDay
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by HeatherDay on May 10, 17 10:01 PM
lol lvd04 I'm feeling your pain.
I purchased one of their mosaics in April of 2016 because I absolutely love the brain tease but yet, I'm still waiting for the Devs to fix the bugs...
I don't know. Maybe they try to keep up with the Fantasy Mosaics?

Okay, all complaints aside,
Running Win7 64bit with no problem downloading, installing, or running demo.

I did get past the 3rd level. The colors are basic. The pictures are brilliant. The demo is perfect. I always turn off the music so no opinion there.
I, personally, will not purchase this game until they fix World's Greatest Places.

Respect to all fishies in this huge pond of ours

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jun 5, 17 11:08 AM
Aside from the bugs in the autofill and too much guesswork in some of the puzzles, I'm really enjoying this game. I have the music on, and find it relaxing. Some of the colors are beautifully subtle.

Go to: