Sunken Island- stage 7

[Post New]by madalicia on May 12, 17 2:07 AM
It just seems an impossible task. Do you go for money first, or wood, or people? I can't get anywhere close to gold. Has anyone succeeded and how?

Re:Sunken Island- stage 7

[Post New]by Karene7782 on May 13, 17 11:26 AM
I fixed and sold all of the ships in the yard, while buying ship of the lines..I think I had eight of them and kept sending them out after they were fixed. As I sent them out I would buy wood and sailors..and just kept at it, once in a while buying a ship to scrap to make more wood. Then before gold time is up, I would send out some ships and started selling some. I got gold, but by the skin of my teeth!

I think you just keep trying. I give up sometimes, and then try another day and get gold. I hope I helped.

Did you get to the pirates nest yet? I can't play it even though I have gold on most of my game. I hope you respond. Thanks!

[Post New]by madalicia on May 15, 17 6:44 AM
Thanks for that. I'll have another crack. No I haven't got the pirates nest yet. I only need gold on this one and home port stage 6 (which I think is impossible!!)- any tips for that one?

[Post New]by Karene7782 on May 15, 17 2:02 PM
Home Port stage 6 is REALLY hard. I have silver but can't get gold..it seems impossible, but I will keep trying. If I get gold, I'll let you know how.

So why is Pirates nest not available to play..do we have to get gold on all the levels first?

[Post New]by Brysgranny13 on Sep 1, 17 8:29 PM
madalicia wrote:Thanks for that. I'll have another crack. No I haven't got the pirates nest yet. I only need gold on this one and home port stage 6 (which I think is impossible!!)- any tips for that one?

[Post New]by Brysgranny13 on Sep 1, 17 8:39 PM
I FINALLY GOT GOLD! i DID THE FOLLOWING with the help of marietje34:
buy 200 wood, upgrade sail maker, hire 5 sailors
keep buying 200 wood until you have scrap yard.
repair galleon and sell
repair hull sol and junk and sell junk
hire 5 sailors
repair sails sol, start dispatching
hire 5 sailors for a total f 15-20 extras)
buy 1st cheap sol, update sails, build cannon, dispatch
destroy ship yard, build scrapyard, and update, destroy armoury, build another sailmaker.
repair and sell 2 caravels you have.
buy one sol, update sails and sell
buy one sol, and scrape it.
continue until you have 4000 wood, scrape the 2 dispatched ships
YOU MUST PAY ATTENTION TO EVERYTHING THING THAT YOU DO!

GOOD LUCK, I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT!
IT ONLY TOOK ME 3 WEEKS, BUT IT WAS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: