jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Heart broken

[Post New]by jforever on May 12, 17 5:30 PM
I just liked 4 iris to complete the challenge! Had to work til 7:30 every night for the last three days and missed it!!! All that hard work for nothing...sigh

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Heart broken

[Post New]by NoFishToday on May 12, 17 5:48 PM
So sorry to hear that! Maybe next time you could put on your avatar SOS! Need 4 more! I'm sure your friends will come through.

ladydaa
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by ladydaa on May 12, 17 8:03 PM
Sorry to hear it, jforever! Irises really suck eggs. I missed one too last spring.
Next Event, ask the Forum for "Event Friends". Having a hundred or more friends during these times insures you will have all the inventory you need.

Good luck on the next event! and Happy HOSing!

Catrin72
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by Catrin72 on May 12, 17 8:45 PM
many friends sure helps.
i missed the tiger tamer by 1 iris.
i had it listed but the eleventh hour and all.
i forgot two things:
1. you dont have to pick up gifts immediately. if i had left the irises i had been gifted in the qeue, i would have been okay.
2. when the instruction is 'get' as opposed to 'find', you can use diamonds. i could have gone to make a wreath of spring and bought the irises i was missing.

i'm hoping that there will be a future challenge where those 'missed' avatars could be attained.
Cheers.
=^..^=

[Post New]by walkingstar on May 13, 17 11:36 AM
Remember the C.C. where we had to exchange 30 [!] items!!! [It was for the second Avatar]..but still..That was Scary. Q I'll say it again ..You Need Friends..

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on May 13, 17 1:50 PM
I play on pc.....castle name is dair....come on board my friends list, just type in my name instead of my id #..if were not already friends request and i'll accept ..

sooner or later .. a way to achieve the missed out on avatars from a oops or in my case didn't bother to achieve...in the first place...will enable us to achieve them...

with so many folks having to start from the beging they have to be able to go through the challenges just to go for them..

cheer up... eventually....we'll be given a way to achieve our missing avatars..

your's truly

dair......aka gripy gripes

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on May 13, 17 5:32 PM
Thank u, guys, for cheering me up!!!! Y'all are awesome!!!!! Back to MC!!

[Post New]by amberkitty1 on May 13, 17 9:54 PM
5-13-17

I am always looking for event friends. I can't promise to gift on a regular basis. But if you need friends I am here!

Karen/kitty 315816

Go to: