parriepenn
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

30 Citizens?

[Post New]by parriepenn on Apr 17, 10 7:00 PM
I have gotten expert level on every level but 8.3. The hangup is the 30 citizens' requests requirement. I've tried everything I can think of, even different types of energy centers and entertainment buildings, so there would be a greater variety of buildings to visit. Nothing seems to speed up citizens' requests.

Any suggestions?

Also, is anyone aware of a "Citizens' Requests Met" counter anywhere?

Pywacket
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:30 Citizens?

[Post New]by Pywacket on Apr 18, 10 3:11 PM
No counter on how many citizens were helped - and it would be useful for those levels where you have to help more than 20.

I just made sure that I started helping citizens from the beginning. Added the upgrade to the trade center so I didn't have to worry about collecting anything. Then kept adding bunnies and materials to satisfy the other requirements while i watched for the citizens.

I found that if I ignored a citizen request, they came less frequently. If I satisfied every one, they asked each time rather than just wandering around.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:30 Citizens?

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 3, 10 3:24 PM
Yeah, this one is next to impossible to beat. I took it easy on the building in this level (you have plenty of time to get those objectives), so I wouldn't get distracted and didn't miss a single citizen request. Also have a trade center with a collection bunny a.s.a.p. because then you don't need to collect food and things and you won't miss any requests because you've forgotten to get food into your base. The key is not to miss a SINGLE request. The only time I managed I only had 2 seconds to spare.

Go to: