bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

BeTrapped! - Released on January 01, 2005

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
A murder has been committed and it's your job to find the culprit.BeTrapped! features you as Inspector Parker. Question shady suspects and examine each room for clues. Avoid deadly booby-traps at every turn. With over 1,400 mind-bending levels, 37 spine-tingling adventure rooms, and a meta map to track your progress through the castle, this murder mystery is the adventure of a lifetime. Download now to solve the crime in this engaging whodunit!

gellyitaly
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:BeTrapped! - Released on January 01, 2005

[Post New]by gellyitaly on Aug 29, 08 4:01 AM
this was a great game that I played a lot (although a few years have passed )

will they ever make a number 2?

susanzero
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by susanzero on Oct 2, 08 1:30 PM
I second that question, will there be another Betrapped!, fingers crossed

jetgirl08
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by jetgirl08 on Dec 10, 08 9:24 PM
Go back down stairs you will find a hook over the fireplace in one of the rooms you have previously visited (sorry can't remember which one) use that on the snake

I am stuck on the level with the cat on the table near the bug spray, I have cleared the room but how do I get the cat to move?

[Post New]by specialcritters on Jan 4, 09 5:33 AM
What a great game! Thanks for the snake hint; sorry I can't help you with the cat problem.

[Post New]by specialcritters on Jan 4, 09 10:21 AM
The snake stick is in the library. To deal with the cat, go to the Herb Garden and pick some catnip for it.

[Post New]by hbgcompgeekgirl on Feb 19, 09 1:15 PM
I loved playing this game back in the day (note: i know its only been a few years).... It would be really neat if they did indeed made a sequel to this game... I don't know but once I started playing this game I got into playing the game Clue all over again.... Somehow this game kinda reminds me of the game Clue...

gellyitaly
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by gellyitaly on Oct 17, 09 3:29 AM
I too loved and love now this game as it is very unique in its style- hope another is made one day- although I love HOGs it's good to have a change!

ebbalytle
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by ebbalytle on Dec 13, 09 3:10 PM
I just played through the demo and this is a unique game in that it is a "minesweeper" type with the clue finding as well. Although I'm not a "minesweeper" game player, this game would be fun for many others. It is nice to see a different kind of game now and then, even if it is an older game.

Go to: