Knismesis
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Blossom Valley Level Help

[Post New]by Knismesis on May 13, 17 3:40 AM
I finally gave up at level 9. Disappointed at special cities that seem built to get you to spend money. How is everyone else doing?

Re:Blossom Valley Level Help

[Post New]by gardenbird on May 13, 17 4:56 AM
My main gripe about Gummy Drop is that it is all about trying to get you to spend money. I expect they make a lot of money out of this game. Those of us who refuse to spend real cash will eventually stop playing because it gets too frustrating. Some tabs you have to play several times to win if you are not using boosts or extra time.
I thought the whole idea of these temporary cities was for them to be a little easier to play so you got a rest from the harder ones, which can be a hard slog to get through. Wrong!! Currently on NO. and getting really fed up it is so difficult.

snowmanvt
Herring
Herring
331 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on May 13, 17 5:57 AM
New Orleans is really difficult, I think the hardest in the whole game, but with patience and a little luck it can be done. I have finished Bogota and waiting for Cannes. The only real money I have spent is to upgrade to 5 lives. GD is one of the fairest freemium games in regards to needing to spent money. I have over 44,000 coins and I buy frequent boosts, so I can't see needing to spend cash. There ia always a way to progress without spending money, thru winning levels, shipping resources, selling resources daily, helping hands, etc.

Edited on 05/13/2017 at 6:06:13 AM PST

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on May 13, 17 9:02 AM
NO is a real pain, but the blossom valley is doable. In level 9 wait for a favorable board so you can get rid of the stickies fast, the bombs will fall and you can concentrate on the points. It took me a couple of tries but I got through ok.

jessara
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on May 13, 17 10:16 AM
So, Violet Lodge cost 95,000 bricks, and Tulip Cottage costs 260,000 each of bricks and hats, anyone reached the next monuments to say what they require?

Edited on 05/13/2017 at 10:21:55 AM PST

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on May 13, 17 10:22 AM
globetrotter217 wrote:NO is a real pain, but the blossom valley is doable. In level 9 wait for a favorable board so you can get rid of the stickies fast, the bombs will fall and you can concentrate on the points. It took me a couple of tries but I got through ok.

Favorable board is a great idea! Thanks globetrotter217.

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on May 13, 17 2:24 PM
jessara wrote:So, Violet Lodge cost 95,000 bricks, and Tulip Cottage costs 260,000 each of bricks and hats, anyone reached the next monuments to say what they require?

375,000 bricks, 330,000 hats and 240,000 pinks. The first couple of levels are not easy either... Good luck!

jessara
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on May 14, 17 8:04 AM
globetrotter217 wrote:
jessara wrote:So, Violet Lodge cost 95,000 bricks, and Tulip Cottage costs 260,000 each of bricks and hats, anyone reached the next monuments to say what they require?

375,000 bricks, 330,000 hats and 240,000 pinks. The first couple of levels are not easy either... Good luck!

Thanks, I expect the final monument will be in the 500,000 range for bricks then.

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on May 14, 17 10:47 AM
Yes, but the reward is 200 coins and 5 shovels, combo's, extra time and mixers each on top of the usual 67 coins and 1 mixer for the apprentice level.

The mission requires just 2 architect levels and no mb's at all.

snowmanvt
Herring
Herring
331 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on May 14, 17 11:19 AM
FYI, Final monument is 440,000 bricks, 400,000 hats and 380,000 pinks.

Edited on 05/14/2017 at 11:20:19 AM PST

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on May 16, 17 5:12 AM
Does anybody know what the rewards are for completing all Architect levels, and all Master Builder levels. I'm happy with the rewards I've got for completing at Intern level.
I haven't bought anything in order to complete at Intern level, only used a few of the boosts I already had.

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on May 16, 17 5:36 AM
Architect level is quite meager (as usual ), 167 coins, 3 shovels, 2 combo's and 1 kite. Am still workingbon the mb level.

bfgIlinalta
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 16, 17 2:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for discussing the latest Event City, Blossom Valley, here. I just wanted to swim by real fast to thank everyone for helping each other out with this temporary event city as well as letting players know that I'm going to also be providing a link to this thread in the following post about Event City help so that other players can discuss this city here too:

Event City - Level Help

I hope players are able to continue discussing and enjoying this event city with one another, and that this thread is helpful for players looking for suggestions or tips for levels in Blossom Valley. If there are any further questions in general or about the game, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

lynnpgar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by lynnpgar on May 19, 17 11:19 AM
I desperately need help with level 12–2 master builder level in blossom Valley. I have played it over 25 times and I'm getting nowhere. Even lighting bolts with arrows don't help, as they only take out one notch of triple walls.

As others have previously said, the secret to successful winning levels seems to be posting a request for help. As soon as that is done, you seem to be able to win. Got it!

Edited on 05/19/2017 at 11:26:06 AM PST

lynnpgar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by lynnpgar on May 19, 17 5:02 PM
Loved this city. Was well worth doing and very doable. Ffnishing the city gave 1011 coins, five earthquakes, three line crushes and three shovels. Loved it! I

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on May 20, 17 3:17 PM
I totally agree. It was fun to do and the rewards were good, what else can you wish for...

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 22, 17 1:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

lynnpgar, I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Blossom Valley, Level 12-2, Master Builder. What I found helped get through this level was to focus on moving the souvenirs to either the middle row or the outer rows that don't contain the purple line blockades. This will help make it easier to have the souvenirs fall through the board. For the notes, it helped to create a Lightning Bolt Boost to swap with either a bomb boost or a line crush. The advantages of this action were to get the most stickers off of the board with the least amount of moves.

If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with your player ID. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to obtain this information:

What is my User ID?

Moving forward we ask that level question on event cities be placed in the designated thread that bfgIlinalta mentioned above. This will help to keep the forums organized. Thank you for your understanding.

In regards to the feedback for this event city, thank you for providing this to the Moderation Team. I've gone ahead and passed this along to the Gummy Drop! teams.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Jparker81 on May 23, 17 6:11 PM
I can't detonate the 7 bombs in level 20 of Blossom Valley because only 4 bombs are on the board and the other 3 won't drop down!!!

OOo_jules_oOO
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on May 24, 17 2:58 AM
there aren't any that drop down for you, you have to make them yourself. In the normal way of a T shape or a corner of two sides to form a bomb. There are a few given to you to start with that are on the bottom of the board, the colour blocker will explode when you have filled it with the required colour, but thats not a bomb, and the best way to do it, is make a lightning bolt, make a bomb and have them next to each other, then hit them together and it will turn all the others of that colour on the board to bombs as well and the level will be passed, but you can do it without a lightning bolt if you make lots of good moves to make bombs. Good luck.

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on May 24, 17 2:02 PM
This is only the 2nd city I've fully completed and the rewards were definitely worth the effort. I used very little in the way of boosts with the exception of a few shovels, and a couple of shuffles. I followed the suggestion of not playing bad boards and exiting the level until a good one appeared.

Go to: