scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Laruaville 6

[Post New]by scorpio42 on May 13, 17 10:29 AM
This is the next game in the series and boy is it loaded up with lots of challenge for everyone who enjoys playing M3 games...I completed it but didn't get "ALL" of the trophies 'cause I played it in Relaxed mode which was plenty to handle for me LOL ...

BTW this game is similar yet quite different from all of the other games in this series ...If you're interested in trying it out now, drop by the other game places ...

Maybe it will show up here at BF eventually!?

Edited on 06/03/2017 at 7:31:28 AM PST

Re:Laruaville 6

[Post New]by dancingflowers on May 21, 17 12:35 PM
I hope Big Fish gets it soon! I loved the rest of the Laruaville series!! Eagerly awaiting this one!!! Come on Big Fish, you're behind your competitors and I really would like to get this from you!

[Post New]by tigerfinch on May 24, 17 7:08 AM
this game has been out for a while,whats the problem I have all these games from BF and prefer not to but from another site......LETS GO BF..get Lauraville 6 today

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on May 24, 17 11:23 AM
I heard through the "grapevine" that BFG should be offering L6 possibly June 27 (or thereabout).

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jun 7, 17 11:51 AM
skpjazz wrote:I heard through the "grapevine" that BFG should be offering L6 possibly June 27 (or thereabout).

What's and/or where's this "grapevine" that you learned about BFG possibly offering L6 toward the end of June?

Is there anything down the line about games that are already at other sites being picked up in the immediate future by BFG...HOPEFULLY?

Edited on 06/15/2017 at 10:51:14 AM PST

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jun 26, 17 11:22 AM
Yahoo! Laruaville 6 is here! Hope you enjoy playing the newest edition in this series! Like I mentioned in an earlier post, it's similar yet different from all of the others! It will really be quite challenging even for all you Experts! I will play it again at some later date! It's a hand full for me to cope with even in Relaxed mode!!!

Edited on 06/26/2017 at 11:24:30 AM PST

[Post New]by dancingflowers on Jun 26, 17 5:32 PM
Yes it's different, but you get used to it. So far I like it. Would recommend!!!

Go to: