scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Rescue Team 7

[Post New]by scorpio42 on May 13, 17 10:34 AM
For those of you who've enjoyed playing this series, you'll really want to plunge into this new one! I've played through 44 levels so far and naturally am stuck on the next level but I'm sure all of you Experts won't have any problems with any level on this game ...

However, if you do happen to run into a snag getting through a particular level, just click on the button in the upper left hand corner and check out the Strategy Guide which shows everything that you need to do ... It was a big help for me, that's for sure!

Perhaps it'll show up here at BF in the immediate future!?

BTW...This is actually a Collector's Edition, not a Standard Edition AND, I did complete the entire game!

Edited on 06/04/2017 at 4:32:32 AM PST

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Rescue Team 7

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jun 14, 17 11:00 AM
YAHOO!!! Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition has arrived ...

I hope everybody enjoys it ... no matter what mode you play in, there's just enough challenge to keep you on your toes!

Good luck and have fun!

Ps: For anyone having difficulty finding those elusive puzzle pieces, be sure to study the handy Strategy Guide which does point out where they're located on every Level!

Edited on 06/22/2017 at 5:58:17 AM PST

[Post New]by medobreeze on Nov 3, 17 7:09 PM
I've never played this before so I downloaded the hour free to try it out. I can't get past level 4. There is a glitch in the game. I looked up a tutorial on youtube and when they play they have the option to choose a restaurant, gas station or house but in the game I downloaded it doesn't give you a choice. The two buildings at the top center are both gas stations and I run out of food. Too bad, I think I would have really liked this game.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 4, 17 9:37 PM
medobreeze wrote:I've never played this before so I downloaded the hour free to try it out. I can't get past level 4. There is a glitch in the game. I looked up a tutorial on youtube and when they play they have the option to choose a restaurant, gas station or house but in the game I downloaded it doesn't give you a choice. The two buildings at the top center are both gas stations and I run out of food. Too bad, I think I would have really liked this game.

You know you are posting a Rescue Team 7 question on the Rescue Team 6 forum, right?

Anyway, there is no glitch in the game. On level 4 you can demolish any building and build a burger joint, sawmill, gas station, or house.

julesy

Go to: