[Removed by Moderator]
Big fish, stop making so many occult games. [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 05/14/2017 at 9:49:37 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Occult games

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 14, 17 10:22 AM
Hello gel1,

Thank you for taking the time to provide that suggestion about our catalog of games. We definitely want to create excellent games, and while the Forum Moderation Team is unable to make these sorts of changes, we can absolutely provide this feedback to the teams that are able to do so.

I also wanted to swim by real fast to remind players to be aware of and to abide by the Forum Rules, and specifically want to remind of the following rules:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

By following these rules, we can all contribute to creating a comfortable and accessible environment for players to develop fun gaming discussions. Thank you for understanding and following these rules to help make these forums as awesome as they can be.

Since this is a general piece of feedback not about 'dillos, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to help keep our forums as accessible as possible. If players have any suggestions of a general nature such as this, don't hesitate to provide them directly to any of the active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

Thank you for your time and patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of the other mods with further questions, and happy gaming.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: