Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Frozen Path here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 14, 17 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/14/2017 at 9:13:46 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: Frozen Path here.

[Post New]by brunswick1 on May 14, 17 8:20 AM
downloaded the game I hit play and they was an error

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 14, 17 9:13 AM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

hsemse
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by hsemse on May 15, 17 6:21 AM
What is it with these new games not playing on Windows 10? Someone needs to tell the creators of the games that most of us now have Windows 10 and the games NEVER open anymore.

mlc9
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by mlc9 on May 16, 17 6:42 AM
For anyone that gets an error message trying to start the game:
The program can be run as administrator. On your PC go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Endless Fables - Frozen Path. Right click on the application. The application name is EndlessFables_FrozenPath. Select the option 'Run as Administraor'. The program runs just fine. At least it did for me.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 16, 17 9:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and help address the recent posts in this thread. Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread as it helps the Moderation Team identify any trends in what players are seeing to alert to the appropriate teams.

hsemse, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing technical issues when trying to play this game on your Windows 10 operating system. We definitely want to help resolve this issue for you, and it is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for troubleshooting steps:

Windows 10

mlc9, thank you for letting players know that if they receive an error message, running the game as an administrator helps for it to run properly. This does enable the game to gain the necessary permissions. I'll include the help page with these steps below:

Run Game as Administrator

If issues continue to persist after trying the suggested troubleshooting steps, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by kine1045 on May 16, 17 4:32 PM
Received ERROR access violation OX63C77C80 when trying to Play this game. What should I do?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 17, 17 5:27 PM
Hi there kine1045,

I was swimming by when I saw that an access violation was received while playing Endless Fables: Frozen Path. I'm sorry to hear this game isn't working properly and really want to help get it running smoothly for you.

I'd like to provide some basic troubleshooting steps for resolving access violations. If you're interested in trying those instructions, they're available in the Help Page below.

Access Violation

It's possible that those steps won't resolve the access violation. If the trouble persists, I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. With their experience and knowledge, they'll be the best equipped to help you going forward.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. If any more questions or concerns arise, please don't hesitate to PM myself or one of the other Moderators. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Samny1948 on Jul 5, 17 10:33 AM
I have downloaded and deleted this program, but still get Access violation: at 0x6C2A7C8D (tried to write to 0x06100FE8) program terminated

Help!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 5, 17 10:46 AM
Hello Samny1948,

I'm sorry this game terminated unexpectedly and want to get this sorted out for you.

Sometimes, antivirus apps can interfere with a game running properly, which causes an access violation. Usually, adjusting the antivirus program will resolve this error. For more information about that process, please see the help page below.

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Access violations can sometimes also be fixed by running a game with administrator permissions. This frees up necessary resources that allow the game to operate more smoothly. For instructions about that process, please refer to the help page below.

Run Game as Administrator

If those steps don't work, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your patience. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator with any questions that come up. We're here to help and to listen.

bfgBeruna

Go to: