mkgermany
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Level 137

[Post New]by mkgermany on May 14, 17 6:57 AM
Can somebody please give me a tip about how to solve this level? Sometimes the objects drop off the grid as they are supposed to, and sometimes they just stay there stubbornly.

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

Re:Level 137

[Post New]by skpjazz on May 14, 17 12:32 PM
Hi mkgermany,

This level is tricky until you figure out how the penguins and "objects" move on the 4 separate boards. I will say also that it isn't that easy to explain (or put into words), but I will give it a try:

Everything moves clockwise, and the tiles below the objects and in the same position on a row (regardless of the board) will cause the object to move. In other words, when the object first appears in the top center board, and it happens to be in the middle position of the row, any move you make below it should cause the middle tile to move. (There has got to be a simpler way of explaining this!)

Actually, the drop off board (on the left) will move the object clockwise, and if you had enough moves on that board (which probably wouldn't happen), you could control the object on the top board to move or drop from board to board, from start to finish.

There is more to it, but once you understand how the tiles move, and how the position of the object in a row determines the moves you make below it, you can experiment with boosters to get things moving with fewer moves.

I hope this helps (and maybe someone else can explain it in a different light), but please post again with more specifics in what is causing problems for you in this level.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 14, 17 2:42 PM
I concur with skpjazz about how to play this level. Having a booster doesn't necessarily help since it takes either a while or some good cascades to get a new booster to appear somewhere.

In my experience I've found this board is just one you have to play a lot until you get lucky enough to be able to drop the 2 items out on the left room without having the weeds cut you off. I focused on making the matches in the bottom and left rooms.

mkgermany
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by mkgermany on May 14, 17 10:45 PM
Many thanks to both of you! I was really enjoying this game and had come to a complete standstill with this level. Once I learned that I had to focus on the bottom left row, things got a WHOLE lot easier! And the very next time I tried, I speedily passed the level with flying colors! I did find that it helped to have a colorful penguin or two to remove interfering objects.

Go to: