bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Marie Antoinette's Solitaire

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 15, 17 12:29 AM
You have been invited to take a peek into the life of queen Marie Antoinette, who surely knew how to have fun. Discover the life of the young royalty full of luxurious clothing, thrilling game nights, masquerades, delightful picnics and walks among the spectacular green alleys. Earn beautiful trophies and help Marie pick the accessories for her signature hairdo – all by playing the classic game of solitaire.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Marie Antoinette's Solitaire

[Post New]by Valdy on May 15, 17 12:39 AM
This is a "one higher or one lower" type of Solitaire game. The developer's name is unfamiliar to me, but gameplay and looks is that of 8floor, where when you have collected all the cards with a rose on it, the level finishes, and you can't continue to try and get a "perfect".

I would have bought this game except the cards are so tiny, it's a real strain on my eyes to see the details properly. So it's a no-buy for me.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Marie Antoinette's Solitaire

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 17, 17 5:17 PM
Hi there Valdy!

I was swimming by when I saw that the cards in Marie Antoinette's Solitaire are tiny, which causes eye strain. We always appreciate hearing back from customers about games, so thank you so much for taking the time to bring this to our attention. I'll definitely pass along this feedback to the appropriate teams.

If you have any questions or further feedback, please don't hesitate to PM myself or one of the other moderators. We're always happy to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: