Daxadillion
Flounder
Flounder
2,384 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Marie Antoinette's Solitaire here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 15, 17 12:41 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/15/2017 at 5:52:11 AM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,863 Posts

Re: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Marie Antoinette's Solitaire here.

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on May 15, 17 1:54 AM
Once you've chosen a difficulty, it seems the only way to choose a different one is to start a new profile. If that's the case, I don't like it; if I'm missing the place to make the change, I like that even less.

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Marie Antoinette's Solitaire here.

[Post New]by Scottie12 on May 15, 17 3:37 AM
Tried to play on Windows 10, but got an error message "open of log file failed". Never seen that before. The game then started and crashed more or less immediately.

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 15, 17 5:52 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Windows 10
Run Game as Administrator

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by granger on May 15, 17 12:13 PM
Game will load but when the cards come up no faces on them, won't do anything, un-installed and re-installed but same things. Using Windows XP.

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 15, 17 1:08 PM
Hi granger,

Thank you for posting what is occurring in your game. I'm sorry to hear that display issues with the cards are present. It is recommended to ensure that your video card driver is current. If you find that this is up to date, please try to run the game as an administrator. Both of these specific troubleshooting steps will help the game obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help pages for these steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

cocky2
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by cocky2 on May 15, 17 1:48 PM
will not let me progress to next level
sometimes when you click on a special card it will not take it
so you have to start over

[Post New]by splash1234 on May 15, 17 3:54 PM
My cards have two numbers, a 6 on the upper left and a 9 on the lower right so when you click on the card to play, it won't play that card. At least fix it so it has the same number!! Thanks. I have a PC windows 7. Other than that its a very pretty game. Makes a nice Mothers Day card game but not if you can't play it!

Edited on 05/15/2017 at 3:58:39 PM PST

bfgBeruna
42 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 17, 17 5:11 PM
Hello splash1234 and cocky2,

I was swimming by when I saw that there's been trouble progressing to the game's next level and that some cards in the game have two numbers, making them impossible to play. I'm sorry to hear Marie Antoinette's Solitaire isn't running properly, and I'll happily provide some troubleshooting tips that may help resolve these matters.

To advance to the next level, I'd recommend running the game as an Administrator. This should give your computer the necessary permissions to play the game smoothly. The instructions for running a game as an Administrator can be found below.

It also appears that, in the game, the number on a card is displayed twice: once, right side up, and the second time upside down. I totally understand how that design feature can make the upside down 6 look like a 9; the number in the upper left-hand corner of the card is the correct one.

If any kind of trouble with the game persists, I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. With their knowledge and expertise, they'll be the best equipped to help you going forward. If you contact them, please make sure to include a LINK with your inquiry.

Thank you both for your patience and understanding. Please don't hesitate to PM myself or one of the other Moderators if any more questions or concerns arise. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by imsqueezy on May 19, 17 12:32 PM
hi when i try to open the game i get a pale blue screen with music playing but does nothing else. i checked and all of my drivers are up to date so now what do i try

Go to: