Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Marie Antoinette's Solitaire here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 15, 17 12:43 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 05/15/2017 at 5:52:40 AM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Please post your REVIEWS for Marie Antoinette's Solitaire here.

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on May 15, 17 1:50 AM
Pleasant graphics and music in this rather ordinary Golf-style solitaire.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Marie Antoinette's Solitaire here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 15, 17 5:52 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Marie Antoinette's Solitaire here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Marie Antoinette's Solitaire.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on May 17, 17 4:17 AM
Cards are too small, and the images on them to indistinct to see properly - unless your nose is right up close to the screen. When sitting a sensible distance from the screen you cant make out the numbers to know what each one is.
The two minutes of playing before i gave up was very ordinary and run of the mill.
I give it 1 out of 5 stars (and apparently something in the above does not meet BFG review guidelines and was rejected. Must have been the rating )

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by vernete on May 19, 17 7:46 PM
well that was a waste of time! i've still got 56 minutes on the demo and that was twice as long as it took me to know this game isn't worth the time. i agree that the cards are entirely too small and the overall graphics are way too busy and small to clearly understand what you're seeing.
starting with the players' name, once typed in the name was almost unrecognizable... the swirls and flourishes, although pretty enough, should be toned down if they are to be legible. the graphics are indistinct and too muted. the gameplay is too slow and boring.
i usually enjoy high/low solitaire, but i have to pass on this one.

Go to: