gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

to friends of da Fuzzy

[Post New]by gohill on May 15, 17 8:46 AM
before you have a heart attack at my list... there is method in my madness...

I am SERIOUS to my friends when I wrote by my avatar: do NOT gift please...

though, when you see the list, this will not be a problem for most... (I am concerned about one or two of you ... I will need a heart transplant if any of my friends gift me )

If your name is not JUST JOHN... please disregard my list...

If your name IS.. JUST JOHN... feel free to disregard my message of not gifting...

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

Re:to friends of da Fuzzy

[Post New]by Desertdruid on May 15, 17 9:12 AM
Good lord, Fuzzy, what are you asking for? Pack Teeth & Folios? Nature Force & Sparkling Mist?

You're sending stuff from feeder games perhaps?
Or trying to entice JJ? (Naughty Fuzzy!)

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on May 15, 17 9:12 AM
Well I know for sure that Just John can't read because he disregards my messages but I also know that sometimes even your fellow players get hit by blindness lol

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 15, 17 10:02 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Good lord, Fuzzy, what are you asking for? Pack Teeth & Folios? Nature Force & Sparkling Mist?

You're sending stuff from feeder games perhaps?
Or trying to entice JJ? (Naughty Fuzzy!)

hahaha.... only a Keys of Fate... a Folio.. an nope, not gonna send my game something I would need to spend 500 diamonds or 5,000 coins on either (or anything close to that.. )

though, if Just John did send me a Keys of Fate, I probably couldn't bring myself to disenchant it.... I won one off the Wheel of Torture ... cursor hovered over it to disenchant it and all I could think about was that it would take 50 blue keys to craft it and just could NOT bring myself to click on it....

I'll probably take them down before the day is over... In the whole scheme of things... I still need close to 24 THOUSAND shards to complete the shard achievement... disenchanting a couple of high shard value crafted items, is only a drop in the bucket.... the more I think about it, the less inclined I am to keep the list up...

and MAD, I did try saying do not gift when I put an egg on the list... didn't work, I was gifted eggs from friends........... so I thought, sooooooo, what can I put on my list that my friends would NOT gift me... If someone other than Just John gifts me, that list is coming down and my experiment with Just John will be officially over ... for good this time...

I'd still like to see if Just John would gift me, but.. it may not be worth the stress of having a real person/friend gift me instead.... *sigh*

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 15, 17 10:09 AM
Okey dokey..........wont gift you until I hear otherwise!

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on May 15, 17 10:14 AM
You could try a different message like "4JohnOnly" or something similar. Some players (like me ) send gifts before reading the forum . Wouldn't want you to have a heart attack

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 15, 17 10:18 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:You could try a different message like "4JohnOnly" or something similar. Some players (like me ) send gifts before reading the forum . Wouldn't want you to have a heart attack

doNOTgiftpls is on my avatar... hmmm... I like "4JohnOnly" better... thanks for the idea

and MASTER (sbaker)... PLEEEEEEEEEEASE do NOT gift Fuzzy... don't make me come HUNT you down..... signed, your humble apprentice jFs....

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 15, 17 10:37 AM
It would almost be worth it to me to spend diamonds on one those items and gift you. For nothing else but to see if you show up at my front door with a pitchfork, LOL

Hiding now

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 15, 17 11:20 AM
silver_hawk wrote:It would almost be worth it to me to spend diamonds on one those items and gift you. For nothing else but to see if you show up at my front door with a pitchfork, LOL

Hiding now

you forgot the tar and feathers... ..... plus, I would expect you to come visit me in the hospital after my heart attack...

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on May 15, 17 1:14 PM
I wouldn't count on John, but some of these items are probably more likely to be on your future Fortune Wheels.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 15, 17 2:30 PM
Ah Fuzz! You could "try" to hunt me down.........but I am a MASTER at hide and seek!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on May 15, 17 4:34 PM
Ooooops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a pity I didn't come to the forum before playing the game (cue evil chuckle.)

At least I live way to far away for you to come and hunt me down, but my spare room is ready. I could always put you in the Castle Library.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on May 15, 17 4:45 PM
JJ NEVER GIFTS MY MAIN GAME ONLY THE BABIES. AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. IF THEY HAVE WISH LISTS. IT IS A HOOT THEY JUST SENT IT ON OR GIFT TO THOSE COLLECTING FOR OTHERS. THEY DO NOT HAVE REAL FRIENDS.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 15, 17 5:19 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE!?!?!?!!? JUST SHOOT ME!!!!!!

Experiment with Just John is officially OVER... and now I need to take a nitro pill... or two... just give me the whole bottle....

AnnaDownes, you were not the only person who pretended they couldn't read....

WHERE is the banging head against the wall emoji?!?!?!?!?!?!

(I'll be in the corner whimpering with overwhelming guilt )

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 15, 17 7:03 PM
LOL, I just saw your message and the avatar you've got chosen (mean ole werewolf) .

So... How do you really feel?? Rhetorical question no need to answer that.
Thanks for the laugh.

Edited on 05/15/2017 at 7:05:19 PM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on May 15, 17 10:37 PM
Thank goodness I am NOT on your list of Friends!
It would be too traumatic
All my Friends are nice well-rounded happy citizens of the Castle!
Although I suspect many of them have a hidden mean streak as they are all sporting large tiger Avatars at the moment (in spite of the fact that the Developers are portraying them as pretty girls with the tiger hidden from view)
Perhaps a Werewolf would be kinder?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 16, 17 5:35 AM
after feeling a TREMENDOUS amount of guilt for putting those items up when I didn't need them...

I now feel a different but equally TREMENDOUS amount of guilt for being ungrateful.

so.. to my friends who just couldn't resist.... THANK YOU....

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on May 16, 17 8:20 AM
gohill wrote:after feeling a TREMENDOUS amount of guilt for putting those items up when I didn't need them...

I now feel a different but equally TREMENDOUS amount of guilt for being ungrateful.

About time

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 16, 17 8:27 AM
50MAD wrote:
gohill wrote:after feeling a TREMENDOUS amount of guilt for putting those items up when I didn't need them...

About time

HAHAHAHA...

shari715
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by shari715 on May 16, 17 10:12 AM

WE LOVE YA FUZZ

ohmy

Go to: