mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

How do you start again in this game?

[Post New]by mirandashell on May 16, 17 2:02 PM
I used to play years ago. I decided to come back but I'm still at the level I left. Which was really dull...

So is there a way to start again from fresh?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:How do you start again in this game?

[Post New]by Annelliegram on May 16, 17 2:06 PM
Yes, there is....but you have to create another PC account .....

You just go to your User settings...create another user account and password....
Sign into the computer using that account name and password.....
The MC icon will be on the desktop....when you click on it, it will start the game all over for you.

When you get to Level 6....and Just John tells you about friends....you can send your old game an invite.....and that game can send your new game goodies (one item per day) to help you get through some rough times.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 16, 17 2:07 PM
Are you playing on mobile or PC.

On PC you would need to create a new user account with administrative rights. Then log into that new account and start playing from the beginning.

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on May 18, 17 4:26 PM
Thank you for the info!

But won't creating a new account mess up all the other games I have on BFG? If so, then sod that for a game of soldiers! I don't see why you can't just start again like you can on American Dreaming.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 18, 17 4:57 PM
Hello everyone!

Starting Midnight Castle over is a great way to stay invigorated about the game. I'll swim by real fast and offer some information about that process.

Our Midnight Castle Support Team is totally equipped to help you restart your game, so I'd definitely encourage reaching out to them. Explain that you're interest in starting Midnight Castle over from scratch, and they'll be able to take it from there. When you contact them, please include your Midnight Castle Friend Code. Here's how to find that Friend Code.

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or one of our other active moderators if any more questions or concerns arise. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on May 21, 17 2:28 PM
Thanks for the reply but I think I'll leave it. It's too much hassle just to restart. It should really have an easier way, like American Dreaming.

Go to: