gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

fans creating mana-crystals

[Post New]by gvierg on May 16, 17 10:18 PM
does anyone know, how we can get rid of those fans?

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Re:fans creating mana-crystals

[Post New]by Theorem on May 17, 17 2:56 AM
Howdy!

Yes, there is a boost for that: Defreeze. Cost: 300 coins for 3 boosts.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by gvierg on May 18, 17 2:11 AM
thank you, does it come up at the beginning of the level, as i tried all things/boosts whilst playing it and nothing helps?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 18, 17 4:25 AM
After you click on the level, there are three boosts - the fan boost is never offered on the screen that gives information about the level.... once you hit play, If it's not one of the three boosts offered during actual play... then, it is not available for that level....

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on May 18, 17 6:57 AM
Oops ... I must admit I never used it and never paid attention...

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 18, 17 1:55 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to address gvierg's question. It is greatly appreciated. I know that I don't favor those fans. To destroy a fan that creates the ice crystals, the Defreeze Boost can be used. These boosts will be available on certain levels and to use them, select the boost and then choose the fan you would like to destroy. Please keep in mind that this boost is generally unlocked after the Lost Island, Level 9. For more information about boosts, please refer to the following resource:

Sir Match-a-Lot Walkthrough

If you find that there is any issue with using this boost, feel free to reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your player ID. Just in case it's needed, I'll include below how to obtain this information:

1. Open Sir Match-a-lot.
2. Tap Play.
3. Tap the Hero button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap Info.

Happy gaming everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: