bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Griddlers: Tropical Delight

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 17, 17 12:29 AM
Experience the salty air, the gentle sun on your skin and the sound of the waves crashing at the shore while you complete fun griddler puzzles. The puzzles are colorful and the designs allow you to take a peek into the life of the island - dive deep into the ocean, go to a tiki party and watch the volcanoes. Solve the puzzles to unlock new souvenirs at the shop and keep these memories forever.

suniris
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Re:Griddlers: Tropical Delight

[Post New]by suniris on May 17, 17 6:17 AM
Too difficult to distinguish colors and nu mbers

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on May 17, 17 7:30 AM
I agree with Pennmom36's review on the game page where she stated that griddlers should be created in a manner that the players can solve the puzzles by LOGIC.

I love working griddlers or nonograms or whatever name you prefer to call them. But, since "Griddlers" Tropical Delight" is a game where it is necessary for the players to guess or use clues to complete the puzzle pictures, I won't be adding this one to my game collection.

For those fishies who don't mind having to guess or use hints for games like this, happy gaming ! ! !

Classicaljazz

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on May 17, 17 7:48 AM
I agree, that griddlers are too difficult to play. They don't have number w/in the individual grids so you have to do all the counting and the colors are too hard to distinguish. I am someone who buys the Penguin series without trying them out.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 17, 17 11:59 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm swimming by to thank you for taking the time to let us know about the graphics for Griddlers: Tropical Delight. We always appreciate receiving feedback from our customers about games. I'll be sure to pass this feedback along to the appropriate teams.

If you have any questions or further feedback, please don't hesitate to PM myself or one of the other moderators. We're always happy to help.

bfgBeruna

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on May 17, 17 2:08 PM
Part of the reason the colors are so hard to distinguish is, in my opinion, the use of a large, colored X to mark the unused boxes. It's distracting. As other have said, the inability to solve the grids with logic detracts from the game. I also felt the puzzles were extremely basic, with several grids giving you only a few squares to simply click to fill in - no solving involved. If I run out of other games to play, I might spend a coupon on this one, but probably not.

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by tjanetv on Jun 19, 17 2:02 AM
I won't even start on the problems with this game. There are just too many. That being said, I am stuck on section 9, level 87. It let me play to end of section but skipped 87. I have had this happen earlier in game. But if I improved stars on the other levels in that section, it would let me play the skipped level. It won't let me go on to next section until I finish this one. Help! What do I need to do to play level 87 and move on?

Go to: