helpqueen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Windowed Mode?

[Post New]by helpqueen on May 17, 17 5:30 AM
Are you able to play in windowed mode if you purchase the game. Anyone else having trouble with windowed mode?

klakustas
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Windowed Mode?

[Post New]by klakustas on May 17, 17 9:45 AM
i couldn't get out of full screen mode no matter what i tried to do. must be a problem. also couldn't decorate alice office even though i had three stars on all 50 levels.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Windowed Mode?

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 17, 17 12:24 PM
Hi klakustas and helpqueen!

Thank you so much for letting us know there's interest in playing the Collector's Edition in Windowed Mode. It also sounds like there's been some trouble decorating Alicia's office. I'm sorry there's been trouble with the Collector's Edition, and we really want to get everything running smoothly for you.

I haven't had the opportunity to play this Collector's Edition in Windowed Mode quite yet. The following Help Page has information about playing a game in Windowed Mode and might be helpful.

Screen Resolution

To progress in Alicia's office, it might be helpful to run the Collector's Edition as an Administrator. The Help Page below has more information about how to do that.

Run Game as Administrator

If the trouble persists, I'd recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to help resolve any technical matters within the Collector's Edition.

We do ask that all technical issues be posted to the designated technical issues thread. This helps us keep track of technical trends happening within the games and allows us alert the appropriate teams more quickly. I'll include a link to that thread below.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Alicia Quatermain: Secrets of the Lost Treasures CE here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I'll go ahead and lock this thread to redirect to the thread mentioned above. Please don't hesitate to PM myself or any of the other Moderators with any questions or concerns.

bfgBeruna

Go to: