bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

An Announcement regarding the Unicorn Code - May 17, 2017

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 17, 17 12:47 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team understands the confusion that may arise with the code that appears with the Unicorn outfit. We deeply apologize for any confusion and frustration this code may have caused. For clarification, the Unicorn outfit is visible to all platforms, PC and mobile.

To make use of this feature, Player A must go to their hero and outfits, then click on the Unicorn. A code should be received to give to Player B. Keep in mind that Player B must be a new player. When Player B enters the code AFTER reaching Level 5, gold is credited to Player B while Player A earns the outfit. Player A can continue to give the code out to new players for the gold reward after the requirements of the new player have been met.

If there are any issues with obtaining the rewards of the Unicorn outfit or gold, please reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your player ID and details of the issue. If you are able to provide a screenshot of any error message, that would be helpful. I’ll include a link to a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to take a screenshot. Please also refer to the steps below on how to obtain your player ID:

1. Open Sir Match-a-lot.
2. Tap Play.
3. Tap the Hero button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap Info.

Taking A Screenshot

I hope this helps clarify. Please reach out to me or any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 06/29/2017 at 9:51:46 AM PST

Go to: