bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Bonfire Stories: The Faceless Gravedigger Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 18, 17 12:29 AM
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was selected for its exceptional quality and overwhelmingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

Mariaglorum, the studio behind Mystery of the Ancients, invites you to bundle up and brace yourselves for the first game in their all-new series: Bonfire Stories!

The Quiet Grove resort has been abandoned for years, after a series of guests mysteriously disappeared – rumors blamed a terrifying figure called the faceless gravedigger. With no bodies or suspects, the case went cold, and the events faded into legend. But when you and your partner arrive to dig up a news story, you quickly find out that those tall tales were all true! Now the faceless gravedigger is on your trail, and if you can’t escape, you’ll become the latest chapter in this horrific legend. Track down clues and solve challenging puzzles to stay alive in this chilling hidden-object adventure game!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

“Awesome graphics, best I've seen in a long time! Great voiceovers, unique puzzles and excellent storyline. This is a great game with just enough spookiness to keep you on the edge of your seat, without scaring you to deathâ€?  - Lauren, beta tester

“Holy cow! What an enjoyable game. Loved everything about it - the graphics, story, music and the suspense.â€?  - Ryan, beta tester

janierae
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Paw Prints

[Post New]by janierae on May 18, 17 11:01 AM
I have played the demo and plan on buying the game. I have yet to find one pawprint. Am I missing something? I checked the locations over and over. Help! I'm sure it right there. Right?

Thanks for your help.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Re:Bonfire Stories: The Faceless Gravedigger Collector's Edition

[Post New]by judy76073 on May 18, 17 11:32 AM
some of the paw prints were quite difficult to spot - in some instances had to resort to going to the end of the SG to find the location of paw prints in some of the scenes.

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on May 18, 17 2:24 PM
Some are difficult to spot, yet with the help of the SG for 2 of them, I got all. Played main game and bonus (not paws or the like in the bonus) - was a great game!

charlene_lane
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by charlene_lane on May 18, 17 3:11 PM
Oooooh, can't wait to play this game over the weekend. I will be slam dunking the buy button for Darkness and Flame: Missing Memories CE and Bonfire Stories: Faceless Gravedigger CE as soon as it comes out this weekend. Yee hah. Two fabulous games in one week - what more could one ask for (hey its winter time here, there's not much else to do, except watch my son play rugby freezing my assets off at the side of the pitch doing a mexican wave and comfort eating).

MaryEl
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by MaryEl on May 21, 17 4:57 PM
Ending of Bonus Game. Did I miss something or was the ending real strange. I did not bother to collect any paw prints so maybe that would have changed the ending?

bwake47
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by bwake47 on May 29, 17 8:03 AM
I too found the bonus chapter ending a little strange, but can see it happening that way. Kind of a cute idea actually. At least it did end with a hopeful promise for a sequel in the future.

Edited on 05/29/2017 at 8:05:26 AM PST

Go to: