bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Bonfire Stories: The Faceless Gravedigger Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 18, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Bonfire Stories: The Faceless Gravedigger Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Bonfire Stories: The Faceless Gravedigger Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Anged
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

Re:Welcome to Bonfire Stories: The Faceless Gravedigger Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Anged on May 18, 17 4:11 AM
Played the hour and am loving it. I have a Mac and haven't seen any tech issues.
I really like that I can set the brightness. Most of the other games lately are so dark coloured. This is a definate buy for me.

Re:Welcome to Bonfire Stories: The Faceless Gravedigger Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by pinetopgal on May 21, 17 11:05 AM
Goodness very short game. Loved the story.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 6, 17 6:29 PM

Developed by Mariaglorum
In case you want to know what other great games come from these guys,
other games by this developer-

Series-
League of Light
Mystery of the Ancients

Bonfire Stories: The Faceless Gravedigger SPOILERS AHEAD!

[Post New]by Tr1n1ty85 on Aug 10, 17 3:56 PM
Spoiler Alert

I would LOVE to know how to get in touch with the developers of this game. I have a VERY strong opinion about the plot of this game.

Not only does our "hero" become a gravedigger himself, the girl he spends the entire game trying to save turns out to be the cause of 1251 deaths! So the Gravediggers were right?! Why would these developers create a game with such an incredibly depressing ending?! The game itself was great - finding out the "hero" you're playing as was actually the enemy and everything you did in the game resulted in the cause of a massive catastrophe - not so much. I'm actually really upset I spent so much time on this game - due to the horrible ending, i'm going to remove it from my PC and NEVER play it again.

Go to: