ygauld
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

missing puzzle pieces

[Post New]by ygauld on May 18, 17 3:13 AM
I'm having trouble unlocking the levels where you need to have the puzzle pieces. For example I've replayed levels 6 and 7 and it says at the end I'v got the puzzle pieces but it doesn't show as such on the map (ie no jigsaw piece beside the 3 crowns) and the extra level is still locked. Same on other chapters - any ideas, thanks?

Re:missing puzzle pieces

[Post New]by MissyLynn318 on May 22, 17 6:14 PM
The puzzle pieces disappear on the map once you've picked them up. Have you picked up all the puzzle pieces on each level? I went back and replayed all the previous levels to get to the bonus level. Still no luck. Maybe you have to complete the entire game with all puzzle pieces to access the bonus level(s).

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on May 23, 17 5:59 PM
You are correct that the puzzle pieces will disappear from the map once you've picked them up. When you have collected all 10 puzzle pieces, you need to put the puzzle pieces together in the blue circle at the end of each location. There you create a picture with the 10 jigsaw pieces. When that is done, the bonus level opens. It should a circle with a question mark on top before you create the picture with the jigsaw puzzle pieces in the blue circle.

julesy

[Post New]by Jaderi22 on May 26, 17 7:12 PM
I found the first 10 puzzle pieces....All of them. The puzzle is missing 1 piece. I tried in both the easy and normal modes. Still missing 10th piece.

ygauld
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ygauld on May 27, 17 12:03 AM
This is evidently a technical issue - yes, according to what it says at the end of each level, I have collected all the puzzle pieces but still no access to bonus levels. I have tried replaying levels and cannot find any puzzle pieces missed (as you say they disappear when collected the first time). Yet when I try to complete the jigsaw puzzle there are pieces missing, hence I cannot access the bonus levels. I feel cheated - this is not then a "Collector's Edition" (no extras) but comes with a premium price tag! Would the developers kindly have the courtesy to respond please, I am evidently not the only customer with this problem – either fix the bug (if that’s what it is) or explain what it is we’re not doing to be able to access the bonus levels. Thanks.

[Post New]by LavenderLion on Jun 2, 17 10:23 AM
there are actually 2 types of bonus levels in this game which may be causing some confusion:

1) puzzle piece bonus level - 1 per area
Collect the 10 puzzle pieces, assemble the picture (blue circle) then the extra level is available. These puzzle levels have a fun twist to them - worth getting to.

2) CE extra levels - these are so well integrated into they game that its not obvious but the last area (looks like inside a castle) are the extra CE levels. (Hercules games are the same way)

happy gaming!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jun 3, 17 9:25 PM
LavenderLion wrote:2) CE extra levels - these are so well integrated into they game that its not obvious but the last area (looks like inside a castle) are the extra CE levels. (Hercules games are the same way)

happy gaming!

I have not discovered this. How do you access the extra levels in the CE?

julesy

Go to: