tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Envelopes with new update..

[Post New]by tj1147 on May 18, 17 5:38 AM
I have 2 messages - one I received a "heart" and one requesting I send one. Then there is a note to insert code for - something. I tried my ID number as code but that didn't work. Is there another code I should be looking for? Thanks for any help! (PS...I am still working on the problem with the Unicorn outfit!)

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

Re:Envelopes with new update..

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on May 18, 17 11:53 AM
tj1147, if you go to your Hero icon and click on the Unicorn outfit, it will show you the code you need.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Envelopes with new update..

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 23, 17 1:54 PM
Hello tj1147 and GulfCoastPuppy,

I definitely understand wanting to know how to find the code to provide others for the in-game gifting option and I want to thank you GulfCoastPuppy for providing the location for finding that code to provide others. I just wanted to swim by real fast with some further help and clarification about the Unicorn outfit, just in case it is helpful for players.

My colleague, bfgBellerophon, was able to provide a post helping to clarify how to make use of these codes, and how to unlock the Unicorn outfit. For more details, please see that announcement below:

An Announcement regarding the Unicorn Code - May 17, 2017

That announcement should help with questions about the Unicorn outfit, and, if not, please don't hesitate to send a PM to any of the active Moderators. We're all happy to help out as best we can. Happy gaming, and thank you for your time!

bfgIlinalta

Go to: