tm501
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Gran station level 3

[Post New]by tm501 on Apr 18, 10 10:50 AM
I can get the 1st 2 ok- the stores and ratings. I cannot get to 110,000 for the life of me. Can anyone help?

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

Re:Gran station level 3

[Post New]by LoriW on Apr 18, 10 2:16 PM
I recommend replaying the other levels on that mall. Don't finish these 2 levels quickly. You still get expert even if you are on the last day. Think about what you need for level 3 when you are building things for the first 2 levels. Take any extra time to build more stores or purchase more upgrades or employees. Remember you start a level with the same daily income as you finished with on the last one. The more money you are making at the start and the less you have to purchase to complete a level the easier it is to get the daily income or savings targets.

I couldn't get level 2 at all nevermind expert and so I replayed level 1 thinking about what was needed for level 2 and after that I had no problem getting expert on level 2.

pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by pixie30 on Apr 21, 10 3:29 AM
Hi everyone

I am stuck on level 3 too. I did manage to get expert on level 2 but not on the 1st.
I cant get 110,000 either!

Its really annoying as i get all the others but not this one. How are we supposed to get the trophy for getting expert on all levels??

i will take your advice and replay the levels before and see if that helps. wish me luck!!

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on Apr 21, 10 9:07 AM
Check out Gamezebo website. Under the user tips and cheats tab you will find helpful tips for malls 1-7. There isn't anything for the last mall though.

malw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by malw on Apr 21, 10 9:20 AM
I have gone back and played level one of GranStation to try to pass level two...but I cant seem to complete the tasks in time. I can get the ratings and the large toy store but I cant get my daily income up to $10,000. Any tips??

[Post New]by nicolareed on Apr 23, 10 3:02 AM
**UPDATE** I have finished this Mall and posted a "walkthough" on how I did it in the forum.

This level is driving me crazy!!

I had a little trouble with the first one, then I figured out the best way to do it. I even had a few extra shops but only just managed to pass it before the timer ran out.

The second one was quite hard, again only just managed before the timmer ran out.

I'm finding the third level impossible. I just manage to both save a $110,000 and keep the 7 stars, only one or another.

I have tried replaying the first two levels but as I said I was only just able to pass them. If anyone has passed this mall, please tell me how you did it.

Edited on 04/23/2010 at 10:53:54 PM PST

Go to: