scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Chase for Adventure: The Iron Oracle Collector's Edition

[Post New]by scorpio42 on May 19, 17 7:06 AM
This is the latest adventure for Ann and Jim ...

There's 55 Levels and 3 game modes:
Relaxed - Normal - Professional ...

I've played 40 levels so far but, unfortunately have run into a snag on the next level and cannot go on ...

I'm sure this will be corrected in the immediate future because all of us players will want to know how everything turns out for Ann and Jim at the end of this adventure!

HOPEFULLY it'll show up here at BFG in the immediate future!? ... However if you want to give it a try now, just drop by one of the other places.

BTW: It seems that Ann and Jims' "Chase for Adventure" isn't over yet ...
So stay tuned for the next one where they'll get to rescue her father!

Great NEWS! It's arrived here at BFG ... Hope all of you enjoy playing it as much as I did!

Edited on 08/01/2017 at 7:21:31 AM PST

Re:Chase for Adventure: The Iron Oracle Collector's Edition

[Post New]by pixieNdixie on May 27, 17 4:31 AM
I started this and liked it BUT need help.

Why is it photos I've taken don't/won't appear in the Photo Album? Level 4 photo it's the one on the right. Level 11 none appear in the album. I've tried changing exactly when I take the photos with no success.

[Post New]by _MoonWillow_ on May 28, 17 8:48 AM
Is your snag that you get rid of all of the crabs but don't get credit for it? I'm having the same issue, hope it is fixed soon.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on May 28, 17 1:28 PM
_MoonWillow_ wrote:Is your snag that you get rid of all of the crabs but don't get credit for it? I'm having the same issue, hope it is fixed soon.

Exactly ... And on top of that, the place where I happen to be playing doesn't have "Direct" Tech Support, instead you have to jump through lots of hoops just to get whatever issue you're having with a particular game resolved ... In addition, sometimes that system seems to be unavailable ... So who knows when any of the issues that users are having will be taken care of ... PR sure isn't one of this place's strong suits!

At least here you can post your issue and eventually get results!

Edited on 05/30/2017 at 5:19:25 AM PST

[Post New]by stargate100 on May 30, 17 11:06 AM
I too have this issue getting rid of all the crabs and not getting the credit for, so the level doesn't finish grrrr all the other levels are fine, just level 40, I have put in a tech request on the **** website, so if i hear anything ill be sure to post here.

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on May 31, 17 12:43 AM
All glitches are fixed now by the developers. But how do you get gold on level 43?

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on May 31, 17 8:26 PM
thecaptain777 wrote:All glitches are fixed now by the developers. But how do you get gold on level 43?

If you check the Strategy Guide, it shows what you need to do for each level ... You want to clear the pathways down to both building sites and build a sawmill then a gold mine.

I had removed the game and then downloaded it again ...
I completed the game w/o any further problems ... yeah!

Edited on 06/02/2017 at 5:56:43 AM PST

[Post New]by geopup1 on Jun 3, 17 10:00 AM
Help, I can't get the complete screen so I can't get off the 1st level. I have tried fixing my screen size but it just gets bigger not smaller

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jun 3, 17 8:29 PM
geopup1 wrote:Help, I can't get the complete screen so I can't get off the 1st level. I have tried fixing my screen size but it just gets bigger not smaller

What version of windows are you using? Are you playing this game on a PC or Laptop? What size of Monitor do you use? This game plays fine with Windows 10 and a 19 inch Monitor. However, depending on your settings, you might have to play in windowed mode rather than full screen ... I'm sure there's some other players who can resolve your issue better than me ...

[Post New]by geopup1 on Jun 4, 17 11:04 PM
I am running windows 10 on my PC. My monitor is 19 inches square not rectangle and the game won't let me run it in windowed mode. It states "Current Resolution is too small for playing in windowed mode" I tired all the screen options from 1280x1024 to 800x600 and get the same result in the game.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jun 5, 17 10:57 AM
geopup1 wrote:I am running windows 10 on my PC. My monitor is 19 inches square not rectangle and the game won't let me run it in windowed mode. It states "Current Resolution is too small for playing in windowed mode" I tired all the screen options from 1280x1024 to 800x600 and get the same result in the game.

Most monitors come with a default setup and CD for the user to download on their system ... I'm not a programmer or computer nerd who knows everything about settings except to allow each program and game to do their thing whenever I download them ... The Developers are supposedly savvy about how computers work and make sure their program/and or game setup is compatible with whatever system including output appliances the player/user is working/playing on ....

Sometimes it's just a simple solution like making sure your settings are at maximum allowance for your particular system!

3561tays
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by 3561tays on Aug 7, 17 3:32 PM
I'm very confused. I finished the 55th level and they escape the island, but nothing about her dad, etc. Does it just end there. Also there s an arrow to the right side of the map, which previously had indicated a new group of adventures. But when I hit the arrow, it blinks, but nothing happens.

Is there more? Why is the arrow there?

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Aug 14, 17 7:01 AM
3561tays wrote:I'm very confused. I finished the 55th level and they escape the island, but nothing about her dad, etc. Does it just end there. Also there s an arrow to the right side of the map, which previously had indicated a new group of adventures. But when I hit the arrow, it blinks, but nothing happens.

Is there more? Why is the arrow there?

Don't recall an arrow ... Apparently there's yet another adventure where they will eventually get to rescue her father sometime in the immediate future? ... We will just have to wait awhile for that Adventure to come out?

Edited on 08/14/2017 at 7:03:48 AM PST

[Post New]by Lilbit1153 on Sep 15, 17 1:57 PM
I have played the game twice to level 55 with all gold stars. The strategy guide says there are bonus levels labeled CE 1 CE2 and so on, but there appears to be no way to get to them. The arrow does not take you to a new map. Does anyone know how to get to the bonus levels?

Go to: