witches' legacy ; hunter and the hunted PLUS !

[Post New]by rosey1804 on May 19, 17 10:09 AM
I HAVE JUST BEEN THROUGH THIS WITH A BIG FISH GAME TWO OR THREE DAYS AGO WITH FEAR FOR SALE , THEY FINALLEY GAVE ME CREDIT FOR FOUR COL ED. I BOUGHT !NOW I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH GAMES I BOUGHT RECENTLY & A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO , I ONLY BUY COL. ED. WHEN I BUY ONE THAT ISN'T I GO BACK & BUY THE COL ED. I DON'T EVEN LOOK FOR A SPECIAL SALE , I PAY TOP PRICE !!!!!PLEASE CONTECT ME SO THIS CAN BE SETTLED! I WANT MY GAMES , I PAID FOR THEM IN GOOD FAITH & PICKED THE ONE'S I REALLY ENJOYED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![Removed by Moderator]
!!!

Edited on 05/19/2017 at 10:39:15 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
8,025 Posts

Re:witches' legacy ; hunter and the hunted PLUS !

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 19, 17 10:47 AM
Hi rosey1804,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with new games on your account. Since we don't have the tools to access your account from the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide assistance.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

Please keep in mind that this is a public forum. To maintain security, we ask that users not post real names in the public forums. Thank you for your understanding.

Since this is regarding a Support issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: