fear for sale ,hidden in the darknes , etc.

[Post New]by rosey1804 on May 19, 17 10:13 AM
READ MY OTHER MESSAGE ,I TOOK TIME TO WRITE IT !!!!!! [Removed by Moderator]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 05/19/2017 at 10:39:01 AM PST

Re:fear for sale ,hidden in the darknes , etc.

[Post New]by rosey1804 on May 19, 17 10:14 AM
REPLY TO ME !!!!!!!!!

Re:fear for sale ,hidden in the darknes , etc. witches legacy bought along time agO

[Post New]by rosey1804 on May 19, 17 10:21 AM
I WANT A REPLY TO MY FIRST MESSAGE ! I CAN'T GET SOME NEW GAMES &SOME GAMES BOUGHT AWHILE BACK ! I WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER , I WANT THE GAMES I BOUGHT !!!!!!!!!!!

bfgBellerophon
8,025 Posts

Re:fear for sale ,hidden in the darknes , etc.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 19, 17 10:42 AM
Hi rosey1804,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble purchasing new games or access the games already on your account. Since we don't have the tools to access your account from the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide assistance.

Thank you for your patience as the Moderation Team oversees thousands of game forums. We apologize for any delay in response to your inquiries and work hard to get to user's questions.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

Please keep in mind that this is a public forum. To maintain security, we ask that users not post real names in the public forums. Thank you for your understanding.

Since this is regarding a Support issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: