Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by Marianne1108 on May 19, 17 10:43 AM
When can we expect the next level updates for this game. I'm as far as I can go at this point.

 
bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 19, 17 12:52 PM
Hi Marianne1108,

I see that there is some question on when updates will be available to progress further into the game. We apologize that the difficult decision to no longer provide updates to Awakening Kingdoms was made. The teams definitely appreciate your support of the game and players are encouraged to embark on other adventures such as Midnight Castle. For more information, see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

 
MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Jun 21, 17 1:35 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:

An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

bfgBellerophon


I still remember that sad announcement but have continued to play the mini-games and read the forum each day hoping that the decision has been reversed. sigh

 
bridie47
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by bridie47 on Jun 21, 17 8:09 PM
Same here Still playing and hope some day It might happen
And no have tried other games like midnight castle but not for me sorry...

 

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by robbieren on Jul 18, 17 6:12 AM
The news that we players are so far in the game and have been playing for so long that the game stops, Heres to hoping that someday soon you will reconsider giving up on this game, we have gone so far and want to be able to FINISH what we started. I still go in for the daily bonus but is it really worth it to keep my game alive?

 
bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 18, 17 10:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for their continued support for Awakening Kingdoms. As the Moderation Team has no control over changes within our games, we will continue to advocate for the players and pass along any feedback that is presented in the threads for the appropriate teams to review. If any information from these teams is brought to our attention, we will post in the forums.

Feel free to reach out to any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

 
rayhnee
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by rayhnee on Jul 24, 17 6:04 PM
I still miss this game. It was the only one of this type of game I ever spent money on.

 
pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 4, 17 1:22 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Marianne1108,

I see that there is some question on when updates will be available to progress further into the game. We apologize that the difficult decision to no longer provide updates to Awakening Kingdoms was made. The teams definitely appreciate your support of the game and players are encouraged to embark on other adventures such as <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/5489/midnight-castle/?pc"> Midnight Castle</a>. For more information, see the following announcement:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/406988.page">An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015</a>

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon


so then we will never get the gift option open for our friends we have been waiting for that for so long

 
pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 4, 17 1:25 AM
rayhnee wrote:I still miss this game. It was the only one of this type of game I ever spent money on.

I know right and I hate to say this but I have been finding that the games we do spend money on are the ones they abandon that people actually love to play, and I'm sorry for saying it but it has happened to me more than once with other games to, not on here but other games I love to play

 
pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 8, 17 11:38 AM
pooky43 wrote:
rayhnee wrote:I still miss this game. It was the only one of this type of game I ever spent money on.

I know right and I hate to say this but I have been finding that the games we do spend money on are the ones they abandon that people actually love to play, and I'm sorry for saying it but it has happened to me more than once with other games to, not on here but other games I love to play
I agree me to

 
pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 13, 17 11:49 PM
pooky43 wrote:
pooky43 wrote:
rayhnee wrote:I still miss this game. It was the only one of this type of game I ever spent money on.

I know right and I hate to say this but I have been finding that the games we do spend money on are the ones they abandon that people actually love to play, and I'm sorry for saying it but it has happened to me more than once with other games to, not on here but other games I love to play
I agree me to
this one is the best out of all of them I think

 
pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 13, 17 11:52 PM
pooky43 wrote:
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Marianne1108,

I see that there is some question on when updates will be available to progress further into the game. We apologize that the difficult decision to no longer provide updates to Awakening Kingdoms was made. The teams definitely appreciate your support of the game and players are encouraged to embark on other adventures such as <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/5489/midnight-castle/?pc"> Midnight Castle</a>. For more information, see the following announcement:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/406988.page">An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015</a>

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon


so then we will never get the gift option open for our friends we have been waiting for that for so long

can I ask a question how you didn't update it before you let the game go so we could gift our friends, what is the purpose of having friends but you cant give them gifts

 
pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 13, 17 11:54 PM
bridie47 wrote:Same here Still playing and hope some day It might happen
And no have tried other games like midnight castle but not for me sorry...
im working on the dark island now only 4 more to go finally

 
pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 13, 17 11:56 PM
bridie47 wrote:Same here Still playing and hope some day It might happen
And no have tried other games like midnight castle but not for me sorry...

me neither it just doesn't grab my attention midnight castle

 

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by pferreira1983 on Aug 28, 17 5:46 AM
Putting aside it's an unfinished game without a conclusion, the whole legality of what Big Fish is doing is dodgy.

 
bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdom Updates

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 29, 17 8:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team definitely understands wanting certain game content to be present in a game that you enjoy playing. As stated previously, we have no control over any changes or decisions made with the game available on the site. Keep in mind that Free to Play Games are unique in that players can customize their own game play with the content that is available. With the decision to no longer provide updates to Awakening Kingdoms, we apologize that no new content will be released. However, the Moderation team will continue to advocate for the players and pass along the information provided in the posts in the forums. These posts are given to the appropriate teams and we will share any information that these teams give to us. Players are encouraged to post in the An appeal to reconsider the AW decision thread so that the appropriate teams can more easily identify the impact that the decision had on the players. We will also update this specific game forum with any information provided to us.

We greatly appreciate your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 08/29/2017 at 8:49:28 AM PST


 
 
 
 
Go to: