game freezing

[Post New]by jsjones712 on May 20, 17 5:12 PM
My game keeps freezing. It is now frozen placing the pieces of rope to connect the other ropes. It has frozen before that but I go out and then back in, play a couple of minutes and it freezes again. Any help?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:game freezing

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 25, 17 5:09 PM
Hello jsjones712,

I'm sorry to hear that Reflections of Life: Hearts Taken Collector's Edition is freezing at a similar place and also seems to play normally on a restart but that it will eventually freeze again. We definitely want our players to be able to enjoy the game without the game freezing like this and I'd like to provide some preliminary troubleshooting to try to see if the issue can be resolved quickly or whether contacting our Support Team is more appropriate.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if the following article is able to help with the steps it provides. Players in the past have reported that the steps here are able to resolve most common freezing issues that occur with our PC games and if you'd like to try these steps, they are linked below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are seeing this while playing on a Mac, the following steps are similar for Mac players as the ones provided above and can resolve a wide variety of common issues or show that further assistance may be necessary:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with the game, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread and request future discussion be provided to the following designated technical issues thread for this game:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Hearts Taken Collector's Edition here.

Posting technical issues to the designated thread helps the teams behind the game and moderators see the impact of player reported issues more rapidly as well as help both respond more quickly to those issues. Thanks for helping us make the forums as accessible as possible!

Thanks as well for your patience and I hope this is helpful. Please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators as well. We're all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: