why is this game and a lot others locked no full screen

[Post New]by fredac11 on May 21, 17 12:47 PM
how can I get full screen so I can play the games I pay for

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:why is this game and a lot others locked no full screen

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 23, 17 4:22 PM
Hello fredac11,

First of all, I want to thank you for your patience while waiting for a response. I hope you were able to get the issue with games displaying at full screen resolved. I just wanted to make sure that if you are still seeing this issue or if other players have a similar issue, that there would be some suggested steps to take.

I can absolutely discuss why some of our forums have a lot of locked threads. Our forums have had a system put in place to automatically lock threads that haven't received a reply in 180 days. This helps keep our forums accessible and stable, as well as makes them quicker. We encourage players who find forums like this to use the "Create New Discussion" button to start a new topic of conversation if they are unable to find the answer to their question in the forum's locked threads.

As for the issue with some games not showing up in full screen mode. If a player sees that their game isn't displaying in full screen, there could be a few reasons why. The first thing I recommend is checking a game's options. Usually, there is a Full Screen option available for a game that can be checked or unchecked.

If the game is displaying in a window on the screen and there is no full screen option in the menus, it may be possible to press the "Maximize" button to have that window display across as much of the screen as it can. This button looks like a square or rectangular shape next to the X meant to close the window at the top right of the window. Be careful

If that option is grayed out, or if the display still doesn't go full screen, what I recommend is seeing if the following page of steps can help quickly resolve that issue since, sometimes, a few quick updates or changes to the computer itself can resolve display issues such as this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

And, finally, for any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what is occurring, as well as what game or games are experiencing the trouble. If may also help to provide our teams a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report should you like extra troubleshooting assistance. Our Reps will follow up as soon as they can.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:why is this game and a lot others locked no full screen

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 23, 17 4:22 PM
Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with the game, I've gone ahead and recreated the designated technical issues thread for this specific game so that players in the future can discuss and report those issues with us and one another. If any player would like to report a new issue with this specific game or discuss a reported issue, please feel free to reply to the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ here.

Posting technical issues to the designated thread, when it's available, helps moderators more accurately assess the impacts of player reported issues, and helps report those issues more rapidly to the right teams who can make the investigations and changes necessary regarding those reports. Thank you helping keep our forums as accessible by using designated threads whenever possible.

Thank you as well for your patience. I hope you were able to get the game to display in the size you were hoping for, and if not, I hope this was able to assist. Don't hesitate to PM any of our moderators should there be further questions or concerns. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: