Game quits after I watch video

[Post New]by Barkingloon on May 21, 17 5:49 PM
The game quits after I watch the video and I don't get the free club. This has happened for the last several days at least. I am playing on an iPad Mini Version 1.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Game quits after I watch video

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 22, 17 4:55 PM
Hello Barkingloon,

Thank you for taking the time to report this particular issue that was experienced while playing the iOS version of Fairway Solitaire. Since this sounds like there was some trouble with an in-game promotion not providing the correct rewards, I'd like to provide the steps for contacting our Support Team as they have the tools to look into this further with you.

I recommend contacting our Fairway Solitaire Support Team with your AccountID and a description of what occurred as well as the type and model of device and what version of operating system it is running. It may also help to note what video or the subject of the video was watched, to better help our investigation. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it's helpful, the following page contains steps for finding an AccountID for this game:

What is my AccountID?

Thank you for your time. Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue in the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request future discussion of this issue or reports of new issues be provided to the designated thread here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here!

Posting issues like this to the designated thread helps the teams behind the game and moderators discern the impact of player reported issues as well as help both respond more rapidly to them.

Thank you as well for your patience and understanding. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: