bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Ruby Maze Adventure 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 22, 17 12:29 AM
Ruby is a freshly baked archaeologist at the University of Sandclows. Although she’s just a little girl, she’s brave at heart. There’s nothing more fun and exciting for Ruby than to explore the dark hallways of ancient pyramids, full of bottomless pits and piles of treasure.

Improve your perception and reaction skills by guiding Ruby through twisted mazes. Avoid dangerous traps, collect shiny treasure, and beat exciting challenges. With cute 3D graphics and simple controls, you will find this game addictive and fun!

Re:Ruby Maze Adventure 2

[Post New]by Stephen0118 on May 23, 17 8:02 PM
You know it would have been nice if the help screen (the ? at each level) would tell us that if we click on the icons on the right to get rid of the traps and point the way would tell us that if we use them it would take away from the coins we collected. Also that compass isn't very good, really. It tells us the general direction, but it doesn't give us the way out. I kept going in circles and I had to quit before it reset it for me.

Edited on 05/23/2017 at 8:04:07 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 23, 17 11:57 PM
What else would the gold be for?

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on May 25, 17 9:30 PM
I did the going in circles too.

I finally has to break out my graph paper and map out each level linking the various up/down squares. That last level of the Lyre was incredible. 3 pages of graph paper!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 26, 17 1:58 AM
I just use every blue circle available until I come to the yellow one that takes me further on. I also use the compass from time to time, just so I know I go in the right direction.

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by vernete on Jun 4, 17 11:48 PM
Valdy wrote:I just use every blue circle available until I come to the yellow one that takes me further on. I also use the compass from time to time, just so I know I go in the right direction.

i think my compass is broken...lol i have clicked on it a few different times, but nothing changes. the arrow has never moved from between N and E...ever. it always points in the same direction whether the way out is that way or not. maybe i just don't get it.

[Post New]by Wayne1334 on Jun 10, 17 2:57 PM
Is there an end to this game? I completed the puzzles and it just keeps taking me into different buildings where it gives me a list of items (x number of coins, rubies etc. Once I find the yellow elevator, it takes me to a room with a treasure. Collect the treasure and it goes into another building and starts all over again.

Go to: