bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Ruby Maze Adventure 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 22, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Ruby Maze Adventure 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ruby Maze Adventure 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Ruby Maze Adventure 2 forum

[Post New]by _Frenchy_ on May 24, 17 5:57 AM
Hi, how can I start the game again? It brings me to the end all the time and I don't know how to start again! Thank you!

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on May 25, 17 12:53 PM
I'd like to play Ruby Maze Adventure 1 as well, but it's not coming up in the search results. Is it called something else?

[Post New]by Mandi1966 on May 31, 17 3:58 AM
Does the game actually end or does it just keep repeating The Lost Tomb as I have played this endless times now? I though if I keep playing it may end and I will be able to play the game again, but I just keep getting endless Ankh amulets, scarab amulets, Osiris statues and conopic jars.

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by vernete on Jun 5, 17 12:08 AM
Mandi1966 wrote:Does the game actually end or does it just keep repeating The Lost Tomb as I have played this endless times now? I though if I keep playing it may end and I will be able to play the game again, but I just keep getting endless Ankh amulets, scarab amulets, Osiris statues and conopic jars.

i see no one has given you an answer yet. that is sad as i was wanting to know as well. i have been playing since the 24th of May for hours each day and have come to the conclusion that it is a one person game that has no end. i do enjoy playing this game, and the fact that it just keeps going doesn't bother me at all. but it would be nice if someone else could also play the game instead of only being able to continue my game.

Go to: