Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ruby Maze Adventure 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 22, 17 12:44 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/22/2017 at 5:13:03 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ruby Maze Adventure 2 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 22, 17 5:13 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

johnpam
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by johnpam on May 23, 17 1:31 AM
I am at end of game? and my character has disappeared. I am unable to do anything. Also, there is no way to play this game a 2nd time...opening screen does not allow you to change your name to replay. Am on a PC. There are some serious issues that need to be addressed.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 23, 17 11:42 AM
Hello johnpam,

I was swimming by when I saw that there was some trouble happening in the game. I want to get the game running as it should, and I appreciate that you've brought this to our attention.

When games stop responding, updating your computer's video card driver can help resolve the trouble. Instructions for how to do that can be found in the help page below.

It can also be helpful to run the game as an administrator, in case adding necessary permissions will resolve the trouble. For instructions about how to run the game as an administrator, please refer to the help article below.

Run Game as Administrator

If the trouble persists, please contact our Technical Support Team. With their knowledge and skills, they'll be the best equipped to provide more help. Please be sure to include a Dr. Felix report with your inquiry.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to PM myself or another Forum Moderator. We're always happy to help.

bfgBeruna

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by vernete on May 25, 17 12:38 AM
i think there are some issues with this game. sometimes when the character drops through the floor, he just stands there and can not be moved. i have to quit the game then return in order to continue playing.
i would also like to know why more than one person can not play this game? is this intended or some type of oversight on the part of the developers?

i have a windows xp pro.

Edited on 06/04/2017 at 11:57:42 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 26, 17 12:14 PM
Hi there vernete,

I'm sorry to hear that a character sometimes drops through the floor and can't be moved. I want to get this game working properly for you and am here to provide some help.

When characters in games don't respond, we recommend updating your computer's video card driver. You can find instructions about that in the help page below.

Sometimes running the game as an administrator will also give the proper permissions to help the game run smoothly again. For those instructions, please refer to the help page below.

If these instructions don't fix the matter, please submit a ticket to our Technical Support Team. They have the best tools and expertise to help you going forward. If you reach out to the team, please include a Dr. Felix report with your inquiry.

Thank you for your patience and bringing this to our attention. As always, please PM me or another one of the active moderators if new questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

gskremser
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gskremser on May 30, 17 8:53 AM
As much as I love playing this game, I wish I hadn't bought it. I am stuck, locked in a position that has no way of moving elsewhere and I can't say what level the problem came from since I can't tell (there's no listing of what level a person is on as they play that I've been able to see/find in the game). I've tried uninstalling the game, cleaning the pc afterwards (using CCleaner) and then reinstalled it, still stuck in the same position, won't even let me start over (which I'd rather not do as I'm pretty far along in the game, but it's better than not being able to play it at all!).
Is there any chance there might be a "fix" for this game becoming available in the near future? Otherwise I feel like I just wasted money (which I don't have much of anymore these days, so that's definitely not a good thing!) buying this game.
I love Big Fish Games--I've been a dedicated member for many years, so I'm hoping I'll be able to find some help with this problem. Thanks, guys! You're the best!
PS: IS ANYONE GOING TO BOTHER TO HELP ME WITH THIS?!? WHY HASN'T ANYONE FROM BFG REPLIED YET?

Edited on 05/31/2017 at 10:31:45 AM PST

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ruby Maze Adventure 2 here.

[Post New]by jak6115 on Jun 3, 17 9:58 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

this game is driving me crazy. i keep on getting fatal error in gc. i have windows 10. i cant change players. ive been playing the game for 5 days and there is no end it keeps on repeating itself. ive been with u guys for at least 4 yrs. do i know ur games. yes i do. please help

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Jun 12, 17 11:29 AM
Same problem as gskremser.

Please, Mods - this can't be serious! Stuck and NO CHANCE AT ALL to start over? No option for a new profile? Is this a One-Way-Game?
Please look into this or try to contact the developer. This is not supposed to happen, this is NOT acceptable, and it's no tech problem, obviously.
HELP!

gskremser
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gskremser on Jun 18, 17 8:40 AM
I am with you, banshee10. I'd give anything for them to come up with a "fix" for this game as I'd give anything to be able to go back to play it again. Every time I try to uninstall, clean the system, then reinstall, it still puts me back to the area where I can't move, am totally stuck with no way out. It sucks. Great game but apparently not great enough for whoever created it to fix the issues (at least that's my take on this issue so far). I don't get it. Why would BFG continue to sell a game if and when they know it's not working properly until it actually is. I really wish they'd come up with a fix, I really do.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 18, 17 11:12 AM
Hello gskremser, jak6115, and banshee10,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there has been some trouble with a specific part of the game where one is unable to continue playing. I'm sorry to hear that is happening, and also want to respond to the reported issue of a fatal error being experienced when trying to play. There are some steps that may help with both reported issues, and I wanted to provide those as well as how to contact our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

First, jak6115, it sounds like there is crash occurring that results in a message saying fatal error. It's possible some general steps can be taken to resolve this issue quickly, and I wanted to provide those just in case you'd like to try the ones linked below:

If those steps don't seem to help, please reach out to our Support Team using the steps provided later in this post.

gskremser and banshee10, it sounds like the game is getting stuck in the same place and I'm sorry this is not allowing you to continue enjoying the game. I wanted to provide some steps that may help by providing the game additional permissions to help it run more smoothly. Running the game as an Administrator gives the game these permissions and may help get the game to become unstuck. If you'd like to try those steps, they are linked below:

That may help get the game to continue past that sticking point. If it doesn't however, please reach out to our Support Team using the steps below.

For players that try our suggested steps or some troubleshooting and are unable to get the game to work as expected, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps will be sure to help as best they can with the tools they have available and will follow up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time. Please don't hesitate to PM any of the active Moderators with further questions. We're all happy to help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by tweetybird1656 on Jun 21, 17 6:45 AM
I have the same problem as many of you an not able to start the game over. I have gotten to the tomb and play over and over a different search each time this game must not ever end. So Ruby must have to search for ever cause there must not be an end. I have a Window 10 and have the same problem as you guys I like the game but disappointed that can not start the game over really a bummer

[Post New]by tweetybird1656 on Jun 21, 17 6:47 AM
disappointed in the tech dept. that as long as the game has been out and they have not tried to fix the bugs out of this game.

rdagj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by rdagj on Aug 3, 17 1:21 PM
I am pretty far into the game, and came to a place where I had a choice to give the staff to the character, or take a different gold arrow into another level. I chose the gold arrow over the staff. BIG mistake! The second level also required giving a staff to the character. I figured Ruby could carry two staffs a time. Apparently not. When I finished the level and was take back up to the character wanting a staff; I didn't have a staff to give him. And no apparent way to retrieve one. I cannot continue without a staff; and there is no way to start over; not that I want to start over, as I am so far along. Is there a "cheat" or a way around this problem? I am using Windows 10. Tried the steps posted above; didn't help. Would really like a way to start the game over, or get past where I am stuck. I also tried removing all evidence of this game from my computer and reinstalling it. It still put me back at the place where I am stuck. Somebody really needs to fix this game!

Go to: