sign in on pc version

[Post New]by catislander on May 22, 17 5:34 AM
I play fairway solitaire on ipad
Just got a Win10 laptop
I don't see the button for the daily courses on the pc version
Is there a way to get my progress over to the PC?
I have a bigfish account
I cant see how to log in from the pc version

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:sign in on pc version

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 22, 17 4:50 PM
Hello catislander,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums! It sounds like there is a question about how to transfer progress from the iOS version of Fairway Solitaire to the PC version. I wanted to swim by to clarify that there are several versions of Fairway Solitaire on the PC, and none of them are able to transfer progress from another version to it or vice versa. This means that the iOS version is unable to have that progress transferred to this particular game.

I'm sorry that we are unable to provide that for this particular game and would also like to clarify that the PC versions of Fairway Solitaire are not currently for sale or download from our website. I'd like to further clarify that the PC versions of this game are not linked to the mobile versions as the mobile versions have more content and features than the PC versions. The PC versions of this particular game also do not have the option to sign in, so that is why there is not an option to do so in this particular version. These PC versions of the game may also have less features than the mobile versions, so it may be missing a daily course button. I hope that you are able to continue enjoying those particular features while playing the iOS version despite them being unavailable on the old PC versions.

Thank you for your time and I hope that I was able to clarify that the PC version of the game isn't able to be connected in any way to the mobile versions of the game, and that the PC version may not contain the same features and courses as the mobile versions due to them being different. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: