Green gems

[Post New]by hzbateman on May 22, 17 7:21 AM
Can I move green gems from Sydney to Tokyo and if so, how

Re:Green gems

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on May 22, 17 7:39 AM
No, the drill for green gems is at Tokyo 34. As of then they can be produced or won. You don't need to move them, they move with you to wherever you go.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on May 22, 17 7:59 AM
You can also go to the trade center in every city from now on to buy green gems using the resources you have in each city. the bricks, blue hats and pink gems stay in each city and can be left to do nothing, or used to purchase green gems, or shipped on to the next city you are in (after building ports), but the green gems and coins move with you in every city as Globetrotter said. Once the drill was built, that trade center will just show up on the left side of the city wherever you are You can also go to the trade center every 24 hours and sell resources for coins. The trade centre icon will show up with a number 4 on it, when that appears, open the trade center and if you have the colours and enough of them required, sell them for coins, its a good way to boost up with a few extras every day.

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on May 22, 17 10:00 AM
Jules: My trade center icon has a 6 on it and I am able to trade six different resources for coins every 24 hours, I can't remember if it used to be four and how I might have increased it to six.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on May 22, 17 10:11 AM
snowmanvt wrote:Jules: My trade center icon has a 6 on it and I am able to trade six different resources for coins every 24 hours, I can't remember if it used to be four and how I might have increased it to six.

You can purchase the extra two with real money, so that is how you got six, lol. I have done that too, and it was worth the money, I think.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on May 22, 17 10:57 AM
Loonz111 wrote:
snowmanvt wrote:Jules: My trade center icon has a 6 on it and I am able to trade six different resources for coins every 24 hours, I can't remember if it used to be four and how I might have increased it to six.

You can purchase the extra two with real money, so that is how you got six, lol. I have done that too, and it was worth the money, I think.

You don't have to use real money to upgrade the trade centre. You can do it with game coins. With the exception of increasing lives from 3 to 5, there is no need to spend real money on the game EVER!!

Edited on 05/22/2017 at 10:58:04 AM PST

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on May 22, 17 11:45 AM
Thanks Keith and Loon. I didn't remember spending any real funds except for the extra two lives. Now that I have so many coins, boosts and gems stockpiled, I doubt I will have to, unless the game changes drastically.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on May 22, 17 7:12 PM
Yep, I increased mine from four to six with coins in the game, NOT real money. Keith is absolutely right, apart from the life lifter to lift 3 lives to 5, there is NO need to ever spend real money on this game. The coins it costs to increase the daily trades from 4 to 6 was I think around 750 coins. It was well worth it over the long run as I have recovered that outlay in just weeks, then its all bonus from then on. Sometimes the daily total of coins isn't much, but other days, it can be over 100 coins per day, so its well worthwhile trading daily. TIP: use up resources in older cities that you can't otherwise use for green gems, like when you have a huge amount of one colour and not enough of the others to buy gems, use them from those cities for daily coin trades. You can skip from city to city to use them up, you don't have to sell them all from the same city each day. For example, sell the pinks from Tokyo if you have too many, sell the blues from Sydney if too many there, and bricks from San Fran or any city that suits.

Edited on 05/22/2017 at 7:14:28 PM PST

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on May 31, 17 8:26 AM
hzbateman-once you acquire a green gem, it moves with you automatically from city-city...
..The resource center can increase from 4 to 6 for a hefty sum of 750 coins, BUT start shipping resources early and IT IS WELL worth it...

.."shhhhh..." Best game for us cheapskates! YEEESSSS Ms Jules

Edited on 06/01/2017 at 12:10:20 AM PST

Go to: