sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

artifact assembler?

[Post New]by sullysdragons on May 22, 17 3:06 PM
I think I'm pretty far along in the game. I'm at the point where I'm trying to assemble an artifact (I guess). I put two sticks (for levers) in place, and then put the artifact pieces below.

And now I'm stuck. If I back out, the hint button points me right back to it. When it is in front of me, nothing in my inventory will work with it, and I've clicked all over the place trying to make it work. *sigh*

Has anyone had any luck here?

Thanks,
Naomi

Edited on 05/22/2017 at 3:47:47 PM PST

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

Re:artifact assembler?

[Post New]by sartasia on May 22, 17 4:32 PM
I'm stuck at the same point.

[Post New]by agrostemma_games on May 22, 17 4:55 PM
The big stone machine is used for combining pieces to replicate ancient artifacts. You need three thing to make it work:

1) missing levers
2) pieces for the artifact
3) an artifact you are trying to replicate

It sounds like the only thing you are missing is an artifact you are trying to copy. Once you have it in your inventory you need to put it in the empty slot in the upper left corner of the machine.

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on May 22, 17 5:07 PM
sartasia wrote:I'm stuck at the same point.

If you are like me, you've already stuck the one statue/artifact you found in the wall. Turns out that's a mistake. Go get it, and then put it into the artifact machine, so it has a template to create the second one you need.

I ran into the same problem later. I tend to put stuff in place as soon as I've found it, then go looking for the rest. You'll need to use that same machine again later, and hopefully, you won't have to do what I did and go back and retrieve (again) another (different) artifact to use for an example.

ecatlin98
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ecatlin98 on May 22, 17 10:59 PM
I'm having the same problem and have tried everything but nothing works so I'm done. This game started out to be a half way decent game but now all I get to do is run back and forth through a bunch of depressing tombs and hear and watch short and absolutely boring stories. This game is a wash out for me. I always try to finish every game I get but there are some games, and this one is a perfect example, that are just too frustrating and boring to go even one second longer playing it.

[Post New]by fredt1430 on Jun 2, 17 10:40 AM
The first artifact you have to replicate is a statue, which you may have to go back and get out of the door. The second artifact to replicate is a white doily looking thing that you may have already stuck to the wall. It was gotten from a one of the three mummies in a room by themselves.

Go to: