johnski
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Other Games Like This

[Post New]by johnski on May 22, 17 4:18 PM
Am enjoying this game and was wondering if there are anymore games like this one.

Katie318
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Other Games Like This

[Post New]by Katie318 on May 26, 17 9:32 AM
There's an older game called Midnight Mansion that is like Ruby Maze, except a lot harder. Not only can you fall, you can die, and you only get a set # of lives. You also can jump and there are a lot of run, jump, duck combos to perform. You need to find different color keys and treasures. It's incredibly long and, at times, difficult. You need a lot of patience and manual dexterity. Still though, if you're up for it, it's fun.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:Other Games Like This

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 29, 17 3:24 AM
There are a series of games entitled Wonderland where you have to navigate around the maze. There are gold coins and rainbow coins to collect.

There are also tasks to perform, i.e. pushing boxes into the water to allow you to cross over to the other side.

The main characters are Stinky and Loof, and other characters appear in subsequent games, one of my grandsons called them the Potato Head games!

Games List:
1) Wonderland
2) Wonderland: Secret Worlds
3) Wonderland Adventures
4) Wonderland Adventures: Mystery of Fire Island
5) Wonderland Adventures: Planet of the Z-Bots.

I believe there was another one in 3D, but I never purchased it as after playing for about 5 minutes I passed out, and that's how I found out I cannot watch/play anything in 3D.

Go to: