Please Help...stuck in rehearsal room!

[Post New]by paintedquarters on Apr 18, 10 9:09 PM
Apparently this game is a little over my level...because I cannot figure out how to get out of the rehearsal room!!
Can someone please tell me what you are supposed to do with the piano?? I have tried everything!
~Thank you!

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Re:Please Help...stuck in rehearsal room!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Apr 19, 10 3:44 PM
Welcome to the pond, paintedquarters!

I agree that the rehearsal room is kind of tricky. You don't have to do anything with the piano right now. Have you gathered and secured all the evidence and copied (photographed) the evidence you've secured? You should leave the rehearsal room with 6 photos. Have you shut the window? Collected the plank? Swabbed the crystals? secured the fingerprints?

After collecting and photographing the evidence, you'll need to hand it over to the French policeman guarding the door. You won't be able to leave until you talk to him.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by tigermink on Apr 19, 10 8:23 PM
I did all that but I still can't leave. It wont let me give the officer the evidence. I am very confused because it worked fine in the demo but not in the full version. If someone has an answer for this I would be very very greatful.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice and it still wont work.

[Post New]by jenniberger on Apr 20, 10 12:57 PM
I'm stuck the same way!!! I've even gone through the walkthrough step by step and although I've done everything, I'm trapped. Arrgghhh!

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Apr 20, 10 2:54 PM
did you put the tape with the finger prints on it and put it on a sheet of paper in inventory.combine the two items.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 23, 10 10:29 AM
I've posted a step-by-step walkthrough for the first scene, which should help.

Go to: