bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Bettys Beer Bar - Released on June 28, 2005

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Help barmaid Betty earn enough to buy a bar in the Caribbean. Betty works in an awful bar - far away from her dream locale - but she serves the most wild and wacky characters around. Your task is to serve the customers as quickly as possible; keep 'em happy and make huge tips, get 'em drunk and they'll stiff ya. With good reflexes and a sharp mind, you can make Betty's Caribbean fantasy a reality. Sidle on up to this fast-paced & addictive game.

Re:Bettys Beer Bar - Released on June 28, 2005

[Post New]by djh556 on Feb 3, 10 8:30 PM
I am very disappointed with my recent download of Bettys Beer Bar.

I am a big fan who downloaded this game about 4 or 5 years ago, and fell in love with it. !!!!

I cant copy it to my new computer, so, O figured I could just buy the game again, this new version can't, , replace the original Bettys beer bar,however,

The barmaids actions are jerky and makes the game near impossible to play Also i am seeing little numbers 1's and 2's to count her arm movements .

This changes to this game are ludicrous .

I hope I can get a download of the original.somewhere.......

Re:Bettys Beer Bar - Released on June 28, 2005

[Post New]by djh556 on Feb 3, 10 8:40 PM
djh556 wrote:I am very disappointed with my recent download of Bettys Beer Bar.

I am a big fan who downloaded this game about 4 or 5 years ago, and fell in love with it. !!!!

I cant copy it to my new computer, so, O figured I could just buy the game again, this new version can't, , replace the original Bettys beer bar,however,

The barmaids actions are jerky and makes the game near impossible to play Also i am seeing little numbers 1's and 2's to count her arm movements .

This changes to this game are ludicrous .

I hope I can get a download of the original.somewhere.......

Go to: