bfgFlounder
9,236 Posts

Welcome to Mystic Gallery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 19, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystic Gallery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystic Gallery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystic Gallery forum

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Apr 19, 10 12:45 AM
Wow! I love ya BF but you have really been putting out some lame games lately.
I know they can't all be great, but we seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel here

[Post New]by rockhopper1 on Apr 19, 10 12:51 AM
Wow, this game is bad. I want to be spoiled again by all the great games you offer...

catscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,291 Posts

[Post New]by catscat on Apr 19, 10 1:51 AM
Angel, I was about to say the same thing. Lamest game I've tried in quite awhile. I gave it the hour to see if it would improve, or if at least she would quit typing!! Didn't happen!!

This one has to have an all thumbs down vote from me.

[Post New]by clover141 on Apr 19, 10 1:59 AM
I agree with the others, very disappointing.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,214 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Apr 19, 10 2:21 AM
Mildly annoying. Even if it were a Daily Deal, I think I'd pass on this one.

limey_scale
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by limey_scale on Apr 19, 10 2:46 AM
What a boring game and that woman is so annoying along with the music a big from me - its a lovely sunny day here in Deal, Kent UK so I think I prefer to get some rays

REDFIRER
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by REDFIRER on Apr 19, 10 2:50 AM
this game has bugs i found all the idem on the list and the meter good down please fix

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Apr 19, 10 4:03 AM
My gosh this game is BAD Please give us a good game

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,758 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Apr 19, 10 4:09 AM
_Angel_angel wrote:Wow! I love ya BF but you have really been putting out some lame games lately.
I know they can't all be great, but we seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel here

Ditto
Keep hoping.....

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Apr 19, 10 4:31 AM
I have gone back and been playing the Dream Chronicles games over again. I plan to go back and play another great game named Kuros.

Edited on 04/19/2010 at 4:46:22 AM PST

azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by azmesa340 on Apr 19, 10 6:27 AM
biomix wrote:
_Angel_angel wrote:Wow! I love ya BF but you have really been putting out some lame games lately.

Ditto
Keep hoping.....

me 3.....where are the good games?

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Apr 19, 10 7:37 AM
I can`t wait for Mudrocks thread. I hope for really good games this week. But by the way the daily deal is great, I have bought it!

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
4,984 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Apr 19, 10 9:00 AM
I like sudoku, but I don't like to play it online. I prefer my sudoku with a pencil and paper! There are a lot of free online sudoku games, anyway.

Ongoldenpond
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Ongoldenpond on Apr 19, 10 9:30 AM
Well, thanks to all the reviews I will be passing on this one. Saving my credit for a really good game to come out. Hope it's soon???

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Apr 19, 10 9:31 AM
phatkhat wrote:I like sudoku, but I don't like to play it online. I prefer my sudoku with a pencil and paper! There are a lot of free online sudoku games, anyway.

I play also the online sudoku games, but I have bought the daily deal for me and my boyfriend, because he hasn`t internet and he use also my pc when I am at this home a few days every month.

[Post New]by soldiersmomma on Apr 19, 10 9:31 AM
sadly i agree with all of the reviews. love hogs but this on sucks. gonna uninstall it. won't add this one to all of the games i own with bf.

[Post New]by lilliyrose1 on Apr 19, 10 10:05 AM
This game was terrible! Couldn't even finish the demo. The graphics are horrific and the mini games are very boring! I am hoping for some good games soon!

[Post New]by Dyhann on Apr 20, 10 3:51 AM
Man I didn't even last 5 minutes with this one, worst one I have tried on here yet, found it to be very boring and graphics on the paintings sucked big time

aowyn
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by aowyn on Apr 20, 10 4:36 PM
Ok, So I felt desperate and bought it..I don't mind the art, or the puzzles BUT. . .the gal is so annoying...the music drives me up the wall. . .and it's "dice" not dices. Dice is the plural of die. . and does she have to congratulate me after every puzzle and tell me that she is happy for my accomplishments? Annoying! Still love BFG!!

Go to: