Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tisnart Tiles here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 24, 17 12:40 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/24/2017 at 6:37:13 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tisnart Tiles here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 24, 17 6:37 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

mamamaggie
Marlin
Marlin
9,501 Posts

[Post New]by mamamaggie on May 24, 17 7:17 AM
When I tried to open the demo file, I gat a malware detected message and the game would not open.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 24, 17 9:02 AM
Hi mamamaggie,

I'm sorry to hear that a malware message appears when trying to open this game. Since our products are guaranteed virus free it is most likely that this is a false positive message as programs tend to update their virus message files on a daily basis. It is recommended to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the following information:

The game name that presents the error message
The name of the antivirus company
The message alert
The file that was detected from Big Fish Games which may end with .exe

For more information about the virus message alerts, see the following Big Fish Games Help page:

Virus Messages

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on May 24, 17 10:16 AM
I also received the malware notice. I use Webroot Secure Anywhere. I let it clean my computer and retried the game, same notice about Malware.

mrt32fc.tmp\stdrt.exe

Found the file name with the malware indicator.

Edited on 05/24/2017 at 10:32:53 AM PST

Also got a malware alert when I tried to play

[Post New]by JeansLady1 on May 24, 17 12:25 PM
I downloaded the 1 hour version of Tisnart Tiles over my lunch hour today and tried to play it. It set my Webroot off like crazy every time I hit "Play." I uninstalled it as quickly as I could and ran Webroot three times. I admit that I did not write down the file name of the malware, but I am just adding my voice to this line of conversation. I've only had this happen one other time with BF and that time it turned out to be a game that really did have a virus in it and that was acknowledged by BF at the time. That's why I really panicked when I saw my Webroot screaming at me about this game having malware in it.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 24, 17 1:39 PM
Hello A1psyko and JeansLady1,

Thank you for taking the time to report that you are also experiencing an issue with the game Tisnart Tiles being detected by a piece of security software as a virus or other malware. I definitely recommend following the steps that my colleague bfgBellerophon has provided for this issue as that is how our Support Team can take this information and provide it to the companies so that we can have them test the files in question so they can update those definitions to ensure false positives don't keep occurring.

For players that are seeing this message appear, the following page contains the steps to take as well as bfgBellerophon's previous response. Thank you for helping us get this sorted out by providing our teams with that information:

Virus Messages

That said, thank you for ensuring you and your computer's safety by allowing that software program to stop the game while it is checked into further. The right teams will be sure to get the information about this to the companies that are unintentionally flagging the files as malware and hopefully get that sorted out quickly. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 05/24/2017 at 1:42:39 PM PST

[Post New]by nosugar on May 25, 17 12:51 AM
I just played Tisnart for the 1 hour free trial in full screen, once purchased no longer full screen and no option to make it so. How do I get full screen?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 26, 17 11:28 AM
Hi there nosugar!

I'm sorry to hear there's been difficulty playing Tisnart Tiles in Full Screen Mode. It sounds like that optioned disappeared after the game was purchased, so I'm swimming by to offer some help.

On occasion, a game won't work in Full Screen Mode because of the resolution of the computer on which it's being played. Adjusting the screen resolution can sometimes fix this. For instructions about how to adjust your computer's screen resolution based on its operating system, please refer to the help page below.

Screen Resolution

If these steps don't resolve the matter, please contact our Technical Support Team. With their tools and expertise, they'll be the best equipped to assist you. Please include a Dr. Felix report with your inquiry.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. If any more questions or concerns arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active moderators. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 05/26/2017 at 11:28:17 AM PST

[Post New]by Whitethunder1756 on Jun 12, 17 9:26 AM
I also get a warning of malware detected in the win32 file; has this been previously remedied? I see there are posts from May and it's currently June. I am using Webroot for a antivirus

Go to: