tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Where is today's update (pc version)

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on May 24, 17 2:40 PM
I seen there was a update here but I looked for the game in the game manager but none showing.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Sir Match-a-Lot! (PC) - May 24, 2017

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 24, 17 12:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce that a new version of Sir Match-a-Lot is now available on the website. This update includes the following:

• A new world, Viking Village!
• An awesome new knight outfit, Victorious Viking, which has a great in-arena feature!

To apply this update, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If any further technical issues are experienced after installing the update, please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team so they can provide assistance.

Enjoy the update and exploring Viking Village!

bfgBeruna

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Where is today's update (pc version)

[Post New]by eli173 on May 24, 17 3:48 PM
I went into the game and the new content was already there, so it was updated automatically, no need to download through Game Manager.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 24, 17 4:52 PM
Hello tazruby2000 and eli173!

I was swimming by when I saw this post and want to provide more information about today's Sir Match-a-Lot update for the PC version of the game. I understand why the original post that was made was confusing and am here to offer clarification.

Thank you eli173 for taking the time to respond to this post. Your answer advice is correct. After doing some more research I discovered that the PC update published today does not require anything to be downloaded. I apologize for any confusion the original post I made caused and have since edited it so the information provided is correct.

I've included the updated thread below:

UPDATE! New version available for Sir Match-a-Lot! (PC) - May 24, 2017

The new world, World 10, can be unlocked once World 9 is completed. I also want to clarify that although World 10 is called Viking Village, its name won't be displayed while it's locked.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. If you have any more questions or new ones arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or one of the other active moderators. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on May 26, 17 1:56 AM
Oh my oh my oh my! I just entered the carnival!! Slooooooooow doooooooown, I cannot follow!! Will you be leaving little white pebbles behind so that I can find you again one day (no, not bread, but glasses of rum could do!!)? Thanks!

I hope the new world is fun!! Good luck!!

Go to: