Showgirl25
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

End of game?

[Post New]by Showgirl25 on May 25, 17 3:27 AM
Does anybody know if there is an actual end to this game? I have completed The scroll, the musical instrument and the bag of gold items. I am now attempting to work out the goal for the Lost Tomb. Each time I arrive at the 'treasure' room' there is something to collect. So far, I have an ankh, 2 scarabs and a canopic jar but all they give me is bonus coins. I did think that if I collected all of the icons at the top of the screen, something would happen, but it seems not. I just find myself running to the tomb yet again. Any ideas?

mlc9
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:End of game?

[Post New]by mlc9 on May 25, 17 12:10 PM
I wish I knew too. It seems to be never ending.

Katie318
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Katie318 on May 27, 17 2:20 PM
I guess it doesn't end. I think the "goal" in the Lost Tomb (at the top of the screen) is just a listing of every single thing to collect. Personal satisfaction is your reward for risking life and limb to find every maze and every element. I have no idea how one could start the game over since there appears to be no end.

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by vernete on Jun 4, 17 11:26 PM
gotta say, i love a never ending game! finally getting your credits worth on this one. i have been playing this game for over two weeks for hours a day, and have not seen anything to say there is an end in sight. i just love it!
i can say that at some point the 'goal' icons at the top go away and you just run to the tomb to go through more mazes. these mazes are much shorter to finish than the ones with the icons at the top. you still see how many of each jewel, coin etc you can find before finishing the level, but if you find the gold button before getting everything, you can go ahead and finish without them.
it does have a few flaws that i hope they fix, but overall this is a fun game.

Go to: