hagglebag
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Signing contract

[Post New]by hagglebag on May 25, 17 4:43 AM
I've signed the contract at the hotel and now it won't close down for me to continue. I have to Alt Ctrl Del for me to come out of the game. When I go back in it is again waiting for me to sign contract. It will only let me choose 1 option for what you fear most. Is that right?

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

Re:Signing contract

[Post New]by CiChDa on May 25, 17 4:46 AM
Yes, just the one option, so you can play it three times if you want to face all three fears.

hagglebag
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by hagglebag on May 25, 17 4:49 AM
Thanks CiChDa. I've started under a new profile and it's working fine now.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on May 25, 17 9:07 AM
Same problem. How do you change to a new player? I tried downloading it again, but it takes me back to the same spot.

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on May 26, 17 1:07 AM
Bluejen, just in case you haven't figured it out, you need to start a new profile under a new name to get a new game going. I deleted my first profile before i started a second.

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

Signing contract

[Post New]by LarkBea on May 26, 17 6:13 AM
hagglebag wrote:I've signed the contract at the hotel and now it won't close down for me to continue. I have to Alt Ctrl Del for me to come out of the game. When I go back in it is again waiting for me to sign contract. It will only let me choose 1 option for what you fear most. Is that right?

It took me awhile to figure out that there is one more place to sign in the contract in order for it to close and let you progress. I can't remember exactly where it is (not the obvious top and bottom) but move around the paper and you'll find it eventually.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 26, 17 10:21 AM
Oh yes, I remember that one. You first write your name at the top, tick the fear that is yours, and then you sign the contract. It's in the middle of the paper. I too struggled to find where it was, and tried signing it at the bottom (where things are usually signed).

Nefersitra
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Nefersitra on May 27, 17 9:50 AM
To clarify - you fill in the blank lines and tick a box by clicking on the box of your choice and the three lines:

The lines are the one at the top with Steven's name
The one above the boxes with Steven's wish
The one at the bottom with Steven's signature

Go to: